Chapter 4

I turned on my side and opened my eyes someones in my bed "AHHHHHHH WHO THE HELL ARE YOU WHERE'S LIAM, LOUIS. HELP HELP THEIR IS A PERVE IN MY ROOM!" I screamed. "it's just me Lily" Louis said annoyed. "sorry I only knew you for a day Louis I'm not used to you yet" I said apologeticly. I hugged saying sorry again and went to the kitchen to eat some food and get fat off of it. I had a bagel, toast, donuts, a muffin, two glasses of milk, and a glass of orange juice the guys just stated at me "what I eat a lot" I said. "I think I'm in love" Niall said and Liam hit him upside the head "you are not in love with my sister" Liam said. Niall huffed and went back to eating. I just laughed and cleaned my plate off. "so what are we doing today" I asked to who ever was listening. "well we are going to the beach after everyone is done eating" Harry answered my question. "yay, I will go and put my bathing suit on" I said running to my suitcase to grab my pink two piece bathing suit. When I got my bathing suit I put it on as well as packing a bag of stuff we may need like towels and sunscreen I also got my flip flops and sunglasses and a cut hat to protect my face I packed my phone and headphones in there as well. When I finished I put on shorts and a tank top over my bathing suit. I went back out to see none of them dressed. "okay I'm dressed but your not I know my stuff is in the same room as Liam and Louis but the rest of you can get dressed, so go on go get dressed now or else I will kill your monkeys in your sleep" I said. They all walked to get changed and what ever else guys do when they are going to the beach. A few minutes later everyone was out and ready to go.

We got into the car and we were off. "what beach are we going to"? I asked. "Clearwater" Paul said. The radio was quietly playing and a few of us were singing here and there. "hey Lily I have a question, what happened in your room this morning I heard screaming come from your room was that you" Niall asked. "oh yeah that was me I thought Louis was a pervert trying to get up in my shorts" I said. They all just started laughing then I started to laugh as well. My favourite song came on "ooh Paul turn it up please" I asked. "yes ma'am" Paul said turning it up. I sang along to "Change" by Churchill nobody new the song except for me so yeah. "wow you have beautiful voice" Niall said I blushed.

We arrived at the beach a while later it take me long to get from the car lot to the sand. I set all my stuff down and laid a towel on the sand so I could sit. I say down on the towel and got out my phone and ear buds and started to listen to my music. I saw the guys put everything down and decided to go into the water. "hey guys do you want to come into the water with me"? I asked the guys. "sure" they said in unison. I took my my shorts and tank top off and went to the water. I saw a bunch guys checking me out "uh perves" I said walking into the water. It was warm but not to warm. "come on guys the water is fine" I yelled to the guys. They took off there shirts to reveal four hot bodies. I said four because Liam is my brother and that would be so disgusting if I said he had a hot body. "like what you see" Harry said I just rolled my eyes. "Harry what time is it"? I asked "1:50 why" Harry said looking at his watch. "no reason" I said. The reason I said that is because in an hour or two girls will probably be coming to the beach.

I played in the water with the boys for a little more then decided to get out. I took a towel from the bag and dried myself off. I laid down on the towel that I set awhile ago, put my sun glasses on and some tanning oil and started to tan. I flipped my body so that I'm laying on my stomach and rubbed oil on my back and started to tan my back. After about twentie minutes I decide to go and get some ice cream from the ice cream store cross the beach. (I have never been to the Clearwater beach so I might not know if there is an ice cream store). I got myself soft served chocolate ice cream with sprinkles inside a medium cup. It was like heaven. I ate my ice cream on the way back to my spot. I was half way done when a girl knocked it out of my hands "NOOOOO WHY CRUEL WORLD WHAT HAVE I DONE TO DESERVE THIS". I screamed to the sky. I followed to where the girl that knocked over my deliciously cold treat was going and saw not just her about twenty girls all huddling around something and screaming so I decided to check it out as I got closer I could hear what they were screaming 'I love you Zayn', 'will you marry Harry', and other things to each of the guys. Once everything clicked that those names were of the boys I ran straight to the mob of girls and tried to pry my way into the crowd I failed miserably so time for plan B. "Paul"! I yelled looking and running until I found him getting ice cream. "Paul, Paul, Paul" I said grabbing into his shirt. "what is it Lily" he asked. "boys-girls-attack-help" I said in between sentences in a horrible way. I think he got what I said because he started to run the way the boys were. I followed right behind him. When we arrived back at the spot to see two times the girls that where here earlier. "move, move get out if the way make a clearing

for the boys" Paul said moving all the girls out of the way. The boys finally got out and ran back to the van. I went back to the spot to quickly packed everything.

I left to the van after I packed everything. "wow their were so many girls" Louis said. "I thought you all would be used to this sort of stuff" I said making them jump. "what would you know you don't get attacked on the streets by people and paps when you go out" Liam said. "yeah I do actually girls come up to me and ask 'what's it like living with Liam' and boys ask me out because your my brother and because I'm like famous or something and paps just do what paps do so I do know what you go through but I don't have as many people come to me except boys and that's very annoying" I said to them. "oh" they all said. Paul finally arrived at the car we got in and went home I the hotel.

I went to the bathroom and took a shower. I got out and wrapped the white fluffy towel around myself. I went to my suitcase and picked out some purple skinny jeans and a black shirt that says 'I <3 ice cream'. I went out to the tv room to find everyone watching tv. "hey can we get frozen yogurt because while you guys were getting mobbed by a bunch of girls my frozen yogurt got dumped on the ground by one of your freaking fans"? I asked them. "yah I heard of this frozen yogurt place at the beach it's called 'Sweat Frog' I hear it's really good" Louis said. "well let's go before Lily gets cranky if she doesn't get her Ice cream" Liam said looking at me. I just glared at him playfully. I got my jacket on and walked out. We walked out to the van Louis was driving, Harry got shot gun, Zayn sat with Niall, and I sat with Liam. Louis typed in sweet frog in the GPS and we were off. We arrived a few minutes later to find a cute little yogurt shop with a frog as its little mascot. We got out and went inside.

"hello" a lady greater us. "hello" we all said. "umm how do we do this we never done this before because we aren't from here" I asked. "yes, you go to the back to where you start and there will be cups small, medium, and large and you choose your flavours of yogurt, and when your done you go over here and pick your toppings, then you way it then you pay it" the lady told us. We went to the cups and I got a small, Louis got a small, Liam got a small, Harry got a small, Zayn got a small, and Niall got a small. There were so many flavours: Irish mint, cookies and cream, chocolate, cheesecake, vanilla, red velvet, peanut butter, banana, coffee, and many more. I got cookies and cream with coffee in my cup I went to the toppings and put strawberry ball thingies on, m&m's, sprinkles, and cool whip. Them I put mine on the weigher. "your total is $3.45" I paid the lady. "would you like a loyalty card" the lady asked. "sure. What it is it by the way"? I asked. "it is when every yogurt you by we punch a little whole in it. When the whole card has been punched the second yogurt is free" she said. "oh okay thank you" I said to her she just nodded her head. The boys bought theirs and ate them we all asked what we got. We finished our yogurt and decided to get pizza. I know yogurt then pizza it's suppose to be the other way around. We went to Pizza Hut I ordered a large cheese pizza with stuffed crust and the boys ordered something. Our pizzas came and we dug in. We finished both pizzas and we were out.

By the time we got to the hotel it was 8:00 and I was tired as were the guys. I walked into the room and fell onto the couch. I got up to put my pyjamas on. I put on a lose T-shirt and shorts. I said goodnight and went to bed.