Chapter 2

OKAY GUYS IM SKIPPING TO GRADUATION. IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHY IM SKIPPING TO GRADUATION THEN YOU SHOULD OF READ THE HUGE LETTERS AT THE BOTTOM OF CHAPTER 1. IF ITS IN BOLD LETTERS THEN READ IT. GOSH. JK I DONT WANT TO BE MEAN TO Y'ALL. READ ON!!

------•

"honey wake up today is your big day" my dad trying to wake me up. I think he saw that it wasn't working so he turned the fan off, the light on, and pulled my covers off. I immediately got up "uh fine I'm up" I said. I went into my bathroom and brushed my teeth took a shower. After my shower I got dressed into a white with black dress that goes just above my knee my shoes were black wedges. I got my straightener and straightened my hair. I put light makeup on and did a final check. I. Looked. Amazing. I walked down the steps and everyone gasped. "oh Lily you look beautiful. My baby is growing up". My mom said fanning her tears away. Then she embraced me in a hug.

"Guys we are going to be late". Liam said. I walked out to the car as did everyone else then we drove off to the school.

We walked in and I found my friends talking to each other so I joined. "Hi guys wow you look amazing" I said. "You look amazing" Tracy said. The other two nodded their head in approval.

"Everyone would you please go inside the gym for the graduation ceremony. Graduates follow me please, thankyou. The Mr. Poedie said. We followed him to this room Where our graduation gowns and caps were and we put them over our clothes girls where black and boys where blue to represent our school colors.

We walked down the isle in order and sat down in the chairs. The Chad the valedictorian went up to give a speech about how we come out and see the real world and grow from children to young adults. He finished we all clapped.

"We will now call the students in order of last names then come up and get your diploma". The principle said. Their are only 12 seniors that's not a lot. "Betty Arlon, Chad Arlon, Brandon Barsh, Tracy Black, Tina Brenton, Mike Lacy, Tyler Lane, Travis Loon, Sandy Nate, James Nillery, Lily Payne, and Lora Port" the principle announced. They all cheered. "

The principle turned our tassels to the left. "congratulations to our 2013 graduates"! the principle said. Everyone cheered. "Congrats guys". my mom said to me and my friends while hugging us. "hey you guys coming to my hour for a graduation party"? I asked. "yes" they said at different times.

We got to my house and had a little graduation party. My friends family was at the party. Liam was with Danielle. I asked my friends if they wanted to sleepover they said yes.

It was getting late so everyone started to leave except my friends. "hey Lily do you have extra clothes for us" Tyler asked. "yeah Tracy I have your clothes in my room for you on the dresser and I will let you two borrow some of Liam's clothes for tonight" I told them.

I made popcorn and got drinks and I put in a scary movie. We watched The Unborn I absolutely love that movie but my friends don't. I put in Shes the Man and we watched it. Half way through I fell asleep.

http://img.tjskl.org.cn/pic/z27968e5-0x0-1/herve_leger_white_black_x_halter_dress.jpg (lily's dress)