Chapter 7

Spencer leaned against the wall in his Night Dorm. Tiffany still slept in his bed. He could hear every heart beat and every even breath her small frame gave. His heart longed for her.

'Please...' He pleaded, 'only you...'

Unknowing to Spencer, Tiffany heard his pleads in the middle of reliving the memories he held. Every single thing he'd seen, even the parts she already knew, flashed through her mind. Everything slowed as his thoughts reached her.

Her heart beat began to speed up suddenly; the sounds of her pulse picking up greeted his ears. Tiffany was awakening.

As badly as he wanted to run to her, he forced himself to stay where he was. Startling her now would not be wise. So, he was left to watch in baited breath as her cinnamon brown eyes opened.

Tiffany rubbed her eyes with the backs of her hands and sat up. Red satin sheet felt smooth under her hands. Her eyes filled with tears as they landed on the uniform she now wore. Her heart fell to her stomach.

"It was all a dream…" Tiffany whispered. Her tone crestfallen. A gasp escaped her lips as a man's chuckle drifted into her room. Tiffany's eyes widened as they landed on Spencer. Pain ripped through her throat. A tortured moan ripped through her lips as her hand touched her throat.

Spencer stepped in front of her. His hand gently wrapped around her wrist and lowered her hand.

"Spencer.." She whispered. Spencer smiled sadly.

"I know, Tiffany…what you're experiencing is hunger..." He answered as she clung to him, "it's okay..." The sounds of ripping fabric rang through the room. Buttons scattered throughout the red carpet. Springs creaked as Spencer fell back against the bed. A drawn out moan tore from his lips as she licked his neck gently before biting down.

Tiffany's eyes were closed as she pulled her love's life essence from him. Spencer's arms closed around her waist. He bit into his own lip as she drank. His own hunger rising.

'I've waited ten years to have her back in my arms…' His thoughts whispered, 'I can't give into this hunger yet…' His grip tightened on the material of her uniform jacket as the hunger grew.

Tiffany groaned as the hunger grew worse and pulled away from his neck. Confusion swept over him as she turned her glowing eyes to him.

"Another's hunger can multiply your own..." Spencer whispered, his free hand fell to his throat. Allowing his weakness to show, only to her.  bit into her lip. These innocent actions looked odd compared to the glowing red of her eyes.

"It's okay, you know. You can…" A blush spread over her face as she struggled for the words to say, "feed…" Her blush increased as he smiled and his eyes bled red.

His hands made quick work of the buttons of her jacket, then the first top buttons of the shirt underneath. He licked her collarbone gently. A moan tore from her lips as he bit down. Her eyes widened as a moan slipped from Kaname's lips.

'Spencer…' She could feel him smile on her shoulder. Tiffany returned to his neck with a vengeance. A small hiss escaped from their lips as a strong pull washed through them.

Tiffany stressed her eyes as something inside Spencer's heart caught her attention. She unaware the same was happening to her. Whatever ties she'd shared were being severed. White wound around black and mingled into it.

'Our souls joined…' Spencer's voice drifted into his head. What we're doing right now, is perhaps the most intimate thing in all of vampire society. Feeding from one another simultaneously creates a bond that can't be broken.'

'So we're bound together…forever?'

'Does that bother you?'

'Not at all…'

They pulled away from each other. Tiffany laid her head onto his chest.

James locked his arms around Andrew's chest as he attempted to calm the boy. He had broken every object in reach once James had broken the news of Spencer and Tiffany's relations.

"Andrew! Andrew! Stop!" James begged. "Running after her will only hurt her..." Andrew sagged against him as defeat plagued every cell in his body.

"I-" He whimpered. James followed him as he fell to the floor. "It hurts..." He grasped at his chest. James stared remorsefully at the broken boy. His adopted duagther was the only female to ever touch Andrew's heart, but...James knew one thing.

No one and nothing could stand in the way of Spencer and Tiffany.