Chapter 8

Tiffany walked toward the house she'd stayed in since five years old. Pain and grief weigh heavily on her heart as she stepped toward the door. She raised her hand and knocked gently. Andrew was the one to open the door. His eyes darkened drastically, then he went to close the door. Tiffany stuck her leather shoe in the way.

"I need to talk to you," her voice calm, but her heart breaking at his rejection.

"No," he hissed.

"Fine, I'll talk you listen. It's all you ever did anyway," Tiffany drawled. "What you felt for me, Andrew, wasn't love. It was the need to have something Spencer didn't." The words felt like acid to her lips; she closed her eyes tightly.

'I have to make him hate me…it's the only way he'll let me go….'

Her words were having the affect she desired, Andrew's heart twisted painfully as her words washed over him.

"But you could never win, Andrew. Spencer had me from the very beginning. My heart is his…it could never go to you…" Tiffany fought the tears, relishing in the sting. "I'm sorry, Andrew…"

'More than you'll ever know…' Her thoughts whispered as she turned to walk away.

"Tiffany!" He exclaimed, grabbing her wrist. The door now open to all of night. She spun on her heel.

'No, Andrew, don't look at me with those eyes…' She wanted to say so badly. The pain in his eyes twisted her heart into a pretzel. His lips smashed to hers. Despite her resolve, she gave him the only kiss he would ever have from her lips. Tears threatened to spill over the surface of her eyes.

"You berate my feelings…" He whispered to her as he pulled away, "bite me and see the truth, Tiffany…" The tears finally spilled forth. "Bite me and prove that you're a vampire…"

'The only way you'll let me go…is for you to hate me…you hate yourself, you hate Spencer, you hate the Night Class, if doing this will make you hate me, no matter the pain, I'll do it. You have to let me go!' With that final thought in mind, she bit onto his neck and drank.

Andrew's only thoughts revolved around the memories they shared; her name the only name on his mind. On his lips.

'Oh, Andrew…' She pulled away from him unable to see anymore. The cruel smile on his face let her know that she had accomplished her goal. He hated her for what she was. They stared at each other for a moment before Andrew placed his hand over the already healing bite mark.

"The next time I see you, I will kill you…" He promised.

"I will be waiting…" Tiffany promised as she walked away.

Spencer stood in the shadows; jealousy and anger pulsed within him.

'That abomination kissed my dear girl…then threatened to kill her…' He hissed in his mind. A tree beside him cracked down the middle.

Tiffany stopped in front of him, her eyes wide.

"Spencer…" She whispered.

"We're leaving…"

why two chapters in  one day not bad any who thanks for reading up to this point ;3

VOTE AND COMMENT