Prologue

Hehe a prologue is supposed to be short.....

Everyone stood in silence in the sanctuary, not one person dared to utter a sound.

For the unthinkable had happened, yes, they had shattered the seed, yet that didn't explain why the blue haired boy had crumbled to the floor the moment the seed had shattered.

A few more seconds passed, before the shock dissipated from everyone.

"Aichi!"

The brunette called as he rushed over towards the young boy's side and gently shook the young boy.

"What happened?!? Gaillard called as he rushed over towards the brunette who was now cradling the unconscious Aichi.

"I don't know..... He's not waking up...."

The brunette whispered softly, a sharp pang was piercing his heart, it hurt Kai greatly to see the young boy like this.

"He still has a pulse..... He's also breathing fine.... He may have just passed out"

However, despite the cyan haired boy's words, blue orbs opened slowly, however an eerie silence once again washed over everyone who was present, for the familiar light that had once existed within the once life filled eyes had seemed to all but drain away.

A red haired teen slowly came over and crouched down beside the blue haired boy, his psyqualia was active within red orbs.

".......His soul...... It's shattered....."

Ren whispered softly in disbelief, jades widened in shock as the brunette gazed down into lifeless blue orbs.

"No..... It can't be..... We just got him back......."

The brunette's voice cracked slightly as the blue haired boy gazed at him, no emotion was present upon the younger boy's face.

"It's true....... I think that the seed had been too entwined with Aichi's soul......."

The red head murmured with a small frown, the cyan haired boy grimaced at how he had failed to protect his saviour.

"So if we hadn't tried to save Aichi..... He would still have his soul......"

The brunette murmured softly in despair as he gently held the soulless boy, guilt filling his entire being for being the cause of the kind boy's condition.

Me: I'm excited for this project ^-^

Aichi: well it's been a while since a completely new project was made

Me: yep~ plus I really like le cover I made~

Aichi: it looks somewhat calm

Me:hehe anyway hope ya enjoyed le Prologue~