Three

Chapter 3 is here~ berry no own cardfight vanguard

Kai decided to change into a white button up short sleeve shirt and grey sweatpants with black a black line on each side of them.

His thoughts then wandered towards the blue haired boy who was currently snuggled up against the heater. He figured that the young boy might as well change into clean clothes as well.

"Aichi"

The brunette called softly as he exited his room, blue orbs blinked open at the sound of his name.

The brunette walked over towards the boy and gently removed him from the heater, still no trace of emotion on the boy's face which disappointed the older for he had hoped for a small whine of annoyance or at least the faintest trace of a frown.

"I'm going to put you in clean clothes"

The brunette said as he lead the boy towards his bedroom, when they arrived the brunette moved the boy's arms so that they were raised in the air before he removed the younger's shirt.

He paused slightly to frown at the way the younger's ribs were showing ever so slightly underneath the boy's almost now milky white skin.

"You really need to gain more weight....."

"........."

The brunette smiled bitterly at the lack of response from the younger before grabbing a teal blue long sleeves shirt from his dresser and pulled the shirt over the boy's head before adjusting it so it the best as it could on the smaller boy.

With a sigh, the brunette grabbed grey pants from his dresser and clean boxers from the top drawer.

He then pulled down both the younger's pants and boxers at the same time while helping the boy to step out of them. he ignored the fact that his crush was bottomless and helpless right in front of him for he didn't feel attracted to the boy with no soul, he was only attracted to the boy when he had his soul.

The older teen then helped the younger boy out on the clean boxers and pants before sighing softly.

"I probably would have enjoyed doing that if you were yourself...."

The brunette murmured just loud enough for him to hear, blue orbs just gazed at him blankly causing the older to look away.

The lack of emotion within those blue orbs were slowly starting to get to him, he couldn't handle seeing the once dazzling sapphires reduced to empty blue orbs.

"Come on, we need to clean up a bit since Miwa is coming to visit you"

The brunette called as he lead the boy out of his room, the brunette didn't want to clean just because his blond friend was coming, he wanted to clean so that the younger boy would be able to clean things by himself once again, hopefully.

Blue orbs glanced towards the heater before the boy slowly made his way over towards the broom closet, the closet was closed so the younger just ended up staring at the doorknob.

The brunette felt a little hopeful due to the fact that the younger boy understood what he meant just from him mentioning a boy of cleaning. Jades gazed down softly towards the blue haired boy as he walked over towards the broom closet and opened the door, he noticed how blue orbs seemed to watch how the knob turned.

He closed the door then placed the younger boy's hands upon the doorknob.

Blue orbs looked up at him, he guessed that they would have been filled with confusion if the boy's emotions had returned but alas that wasn't so, instead the orbs were blank.

"Open the door like how you saw"

The brunette encouraged, Aichi's gaze turned towards the door as the young boy slowly turned the knob and pulled, opening the door.

The brunette couldn't help but feel pleased about making progress with the boy, even if it was something so simple as opening a door.

"Grab the broom and dustpan Aichi"

The brunette requested softly, normally he wouldn't be having a guest clean, bit of course, he wanted the young boy to learn how to do tasks.

The brunette ruffled softly blue locks, fondness glimmered within deep jades as the younger boy grabbed the requested items and begun to walk towards the living area.

Satisfaction filled the older teen as he watched the young boy begin to sweep the floor, something that he had taught the young teen yesterday.

"If this keeps up..... Maybe you will get better sooner than I thought....."

The brunette whispered softly, a little bit of his unease melted away at the thought of the Aichi that he had come to admire would return even the slightest bit sooner.

After the blue haired boy had finished sweeping, the doorbell rang, the brunette sighed as he walked towards the door to let his annoying friend in.

"Hey Kai!"

The blond chirped as soon as the
brunette opened the door.

"Come in"

Kai sighed as he moved aside to allow the blond to enter his apartment.

"How's Aichi?"

The blond asked, all cheeriness the blond had was washed away and was replaced with seriousness.

"He's fine....... He just finished sweeping the living room....."

Grey orbs lit up at the brunette's reply as they looked over towards the blue haired boy.

"That's great, you're doing very well!"

The blond chirped as he walked over towards the younger and hung an arm around his shoulder, even though the young boy didn't do that well of a job, Kai noticed that Miwa frowned slightly when Aichi didn't react, however the blond's frown was swiftly masked by a kind smile.

Grey orbs then looked over and gazed into jades.

"Now that I have asked about how Aichi is doing...... I'd like to ask about how you are coping Kai"

The blond asked, his smile transformed into a thin line, jades flickered towards the ground as the brunette clenched his fists slightly.

"I'm fine.... I'm enjoying taking care of Aichi....."

Miwa sighed and shook his head.

"Kai, I've been your friend for years..... I can tell that you're not fine...... Who in their right mind would be if the one they loved was in the same state as Aichi....."

Me: uwaaaa it's hard to write this story.....

Miwa: I wonder if people like it....

Me: I hope so.....

Miwa: what happens if they don't?

Me: I will continue to write it~ because la berry doesn't abandon stories~

Miwa: yeah it's sad when a story is abandoned

Me: yep~ it makes me so very sad.... That's why I don't abandon~ plus dis is FUN to write even if its hard~

Miwa: good

Me: anyway~ hope ya people enjoyed le chappy~