Question for readers

The story is complete so I made the prologue short to give the readers the weekend to vote for what they want
____________

Seemingly Alone

Everything was fine.....

However something happens that causes Aichi's life to turn upside down... For the worst.

The unimaginable happens resulting in the death of his family.

Now he's left all alone, or so it seems to him.... When in reality Kai is by his side, trying his best to keep the young boy in high spirits.

Will Kai be able to bring Aichi out of the pits of despair?

Or will Aichi succumb to the darkness in his heart and end it all?

Kaichi
Angst
Self harm
Rated 14+ for dark themes

______________

Dangerous Motives

Aichi Sendou, the boy who saved the world and cray from void, the one who had once sealed himself away for the sake of humanity......

After the seed had been removed from him and placed within his friends, it's now destined to split into infinite shards until it is accepted by cray.

Now, Aichi and his friends are leading a regular and peaceful life, however sadly it doesn't seem to last....
An unknown group targets Aichi, for reasons unknown..... They'll do anything to get their hands upon him.... Will Aichi and his friends be able to defeat these people?
Or will Aichi be captured and used for their plans?
Who knows.... All you've got to do is read to find out.

Warning- contains violence and angst

Slight kaichi (maybe if I can fit it in)

_________

I love you Kai, Goodbye

A confession

A rejection

After being rejected by Kai, Aichi disappeared......

Strangely enough, once Aichi does disappear, Kai starts to miss the blue haired boy yet he doesn't know why.
Eventually he realizes and begins his search for Aichi....

But what happens if Aichi doesn't want to be found?

And if he is found?.... How will Kai react?

Will he try to fix things? Or will Aichi be the one to reject him?

*Inspired by a request from
@Fira-Chan

_________

Hidden in the darkness

Sequel of hidden behind the smile
Book2 of Hidden series

Things are going smoothly for Kai and Aichi ever since Saito had been sent to jail.....

But will everything last? Or will the two end up in even more problems than before?

Will their love keep them together? Or will darkness envelope them and all of their hope as darkness captures them.

Will both of them even come out of this alive?

Kaichi
Angst
Violence
Abuse

Requested by a few people.....

________________

My heart is yours

Nobody notices that anything is wrong with Kai, except for Aichi.

The young boy decides to pursue the older teen in able to find out.

Eventually love blossoms, however it's doubted that it'll last long, especially with Kai's condition.

However, as the kind person that Aichi is, he decides to stay with Kai, even going so far as to give the older his heart.....

Kai can't ignore his feelings for the younger, even though he knows that in the end, he'll end up hurting the one he loves the most; Aichi.

Will everything work out well? Or will sickness overcome their love?

Angst
Kaichi
Yaoi

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tell me, which story do you want to be my next one?

Sorry for having such a huge variety to choose from....