Chapter 18

I woke up to someone's arms around me 'ughhh why' I thought as I tried to get out of akura ou's arms 'that's it I'm gonna push him' as I thought that I turned over and pushed him off of the bed 'bad idea' I thought as I fell with him "WAKE UP" I yelled at him "I was up the whole time" he said with his eyes still closed "REALLY" I yelled "yes" he said still with closed eyes "so you made me push you off the bed just so you could hold me" I asked, I was on top of him, "yes pretty much" he said just as I was about to say something summer burst through the door "WAKE OH your already up... OH MY DID I INTERRUPT SOMETHING" summer yelled as she walked over on the other side of the bed to see me on top on of akura ou "NO" I yelled tying to get up but he kept me down "ok I'll leave and make sure no one comes in" summer said leaving, shutting the door behind her "OK NO ONE GOES IN HERE GOT IT" I heard her yell "why just why" I asked akura ou "because I can" he said "no ya can-" I was cut off by him kissing me 'stupid men never letting woman... I mean ladies like me to finish there rants' I thought but still kissed him back "you look mad" he asked pulling away "no I'm not just let me finish my rants next time before you kiss me" I said/asked "ok fine but if it looks like you won't shut up I'm gonna kiss you anyway" he said "ok" was all I said as we got up to find summer and I'm gonna kill her I don't know about akura ou.

"AHHH IM SORRY ROSE" summer yelled as I ran after her for screaming and telling people what was going on in the room which was a lie "NO YOUR NOT GET BACK HERE" I yelled at her "NO your gonna hit me" she said then ran into a wall cough cough I mean akura ou "oh come on" summer said as she tried to get out of his arms "I am sorry rose what more do you want from me" summer said, I got an evil look in my eyes and a grin on me that would once again put the Cheshire Cat to shame "ohhh nooo I'm doomed" summer said when she saw me "hehehehe you have to hang with dragon lord aka fish man for the whole week without us around" I said which caused her to look like a deer caught in the headlights "but but-" she began as I cut her off "no... No buts butts are for sitting on" I said as she looked scared "fine I'll do it" she agreed "yay" I said jumping and hugging her. "Fine I'll do what" winter said walking around the corner hearing the whole conversation "summer here has to hang with dragon lord aka fish man for a week without us there" I said "stop calling him fish man" summer said "so when do I start" she added, me and akura ou looked at each other and nodded "NOW" we said "fine" summer said stumping off to get her stuff then heading out "EVERYONE WE'RE GOING FISHING" I yelled 'haha no I just wants to see will she really do it' I thought "we heard what you were thinking rose" everyone said "shit" I said under my breath then we headed to go "fishing" cough spying cough on summer and fish man aka dragon lord.

"Haha she's so awkward around him when we're not there" I said as I watched summer be so awkward around dragon lord from the tree I'm sharing with winter and akura ou Tomoe didn't want to come "yeah I know maybe we should help" winter said "no we can't" I said as I almost fell of the tree branch but didn't so I'm good "ok fine" she said.

Few minutes later

"Oh my god" I said as I got a fly in my mouth "shut up rose she's gonna hear us" winter said hitting my back so I don't choke on a fly "I'm sorry I can't help I almost choked on a fly" I said wiping away a tear "it's ok as long as ya is living but be more quiet" winter said "ok" I said "would you two shut up and don't move she's looking in our direction" akura ou said making sure we don't blow our cover we turned our heads in horror only to see what he was talking about, sure enough summer and dragon lord was looking in our direction "shit" I whispered "shhhh" winter said covering my mouth so I don't laugh.... I have a bad habit to laugh in these sort of things. A few seconds passed and they went back to talking about something and winter removed her hand from my mouth "oh my gosh that was close" I breathed out "yup you said it" winter said "hey I warned you two do I get a "thank you akura ou"" akura ou said "fine thanks akura ou" we said to him "not what I was thinking but it will have to do" he said pouting.

We were talking and didn't notice that summer and dragon lord was sneaking up behind us "WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING HERE" they yelled "AHHH" me and winter screamed falling out of the tree and on the ground "WHAT THE" we yelled at them "what are you guys doing here wasn't she supposed to hang with me without you guys" dragon lord asked "you told him" I said getting up with the help of akura ou who just jumped out of the tree like nothing "yes why was it wrong" summer said "yes it was against the rules" I said "oh well you never told me the rules" summer said "oh right well I guess I'll let it slide" I said "wait your not mad or anything about having to hang with her" I added as I pointed a finger at dragon lord "no why would I" he said "well ok then I guess we'd be leaving now byeee" I said dragging winter along with me and akura ou walking behind me still laughing at how we fell out of the tree.