Chapter 34

"Talk to me where's we going" I asked akura ou "shut up and close your eyes" "oh shit if I have to eat something bad or put my hand it anything I'll kill ya" I said looking up at him "shut up rose and do it" he said "fine" I sighed closing my eyes as he lead the way "ok open them" he said. I opened my eyes "oh my god" I said dropping my mouth to the ground, I looked around and saw that it was a cliff and not to close was a blanket "wow you did this" I asked turning towards akura ou "yeah with the help of your friends" he said rubbing the back of his head "it's so amazing" I said hugging him "thanks" I added "heh your welcome" he said sitting down on the blanket patting a place next to him telling me to sit next to him. "I love this view it's so pretty" I said looking out over the cliff then falling backwards on my back to look at the stars akura ou was just staring at me "hey you ok you've been staring at me for a while now" I asked him "oh nothing" he said looking out the cliff at the view "oh ok" I said getting up only to be kissed by akura ou 'damn surprise attack' I thought which made him grin into the kiss. We pulled back, I needed my air "haha really rose surprise attack" he asked laughing "yes Hun SURPRISE ATTACK" I yelled jumping on him a pinning him to the ground his eyes grew wide "haha your face is priceless" I said laughing at him "ha ha" he said before flipping me over and him pinning me to the ground. "Surprise" he said with a grin and kissed me again this went on for awhile until summer popped up out of nowhere "awwwww adorable you two I think I'm gonna cry tears of joy ahhhh winter we did a good job" summer said wiping away invisible tears "oh shut up summer you ruined the moment" winter said coming out with a camera "you took a picture" I asked with a -_- face "no not yet... Now I did" winter said taking a picture and running off along with summer "I'm gonna kill them two" I said "me too" akura ou said kissing me again before he got up and helping me up. After we packed everything we headed back to the place.

When we got there summer grabbed me by my hand a dragged yup literally dragged me to a random room where winter was "ok Hun explain" winter said "what happened after we left" summer asked "we kissed and packed everything up then headed back here nothing more nothing less" I said crossing my arms "Ummm huhhhh ok I believe you" winter said "me too" summer said "ok... Now where's that picture" I said getting an evil look "AHHH shit run" they yelled running out the door "shit" I mumbled walking out of the room "they can't hear you there gone and no swearing" akura ou said from behind me "holy cow akura ou stop giving me a heart attack" I said holding my heart "haha sorry" he said hugging me.

Time skip

"Summer and wither where the hell is the picture it's not on here" I asked looking in winters phone only to find that the picture isn't there "we made copies so we deleted the picture" summer explained to me "the hell" I said about to rip summers head off only to be interrupted by owl man coming in with a picture "oh please don't tell me that's the picture" I said praying it wasn't "when did you a akura ou go out" owl man asked " none of ya god damn business" I said ripping the picture from his hand "oh ok well there's more around he-" he was cut off by akura ou storming in the room with a scary face looking at summer and winter. "Explain yourself you two" he said holding up a poster of the picture "ahhhh we'll see ya in P.E." They said running out "IM GONNA KILL YOU BOTH" akura ou yelled storming out to find more of the pictures with me following him."I'm gonna kill your friends rose" he said tearing down yet another picture "yeah me too" I said tearing another "HOW MANY ARE THERE" I yelled "that was the last one" akura ou said pointing to the now naked looking walls 'man we need colour and pictures up in this place' I thought only to be shot down by akura ou saying "no" "ok" I said going back to the room "Awww you two are no fun why can't people know your dating" summer said "three" I said "two" akura ou said "ONE" we yelled I tackled summer to the ground and akura ou tackled winter to the ground sitting on her "AHHHH GET OFF ME FAT ASS" summer said trying to get up. "No" we said "ok ok be definitely deserve this" summer and winter said "but really this is out of-" they were cut off by me grabbing summer and tieing her to a chair and akura ou doing the same to winter "why" they asked "payback" I said remembering when summer tied me to the foot of the bed "hey that was summer so why am I here" winter said "because of the little stunt you pulled tonight" akura ou said "ok fine" winter said. "Can we go I'm tired" summer wined "no your gonna sleep like that" akura ou said picking me up and heading out the door "noooooo" they said/yelled akura ou took me to a room a put me down I ran to the bed I was dog tired, as soon as my head hit the pillow I was gone "goodnight rose" akura ou whispered and kissed my forehead "night" I sleepy said and fell slept.