Chapter 25

"Ughhh" I said getting up "what time it it winter" I asked winter as I crawled besides her "ughh It's 11:30 am" she said putting her phone away "oh ok TIME TO GET UP" I screamed causing summer, and winter to jump on there feet from an the floor and causing akura ou to fall of the bed "holy cow woman" summer said rubbing the sleep out of her eyes "what was that about" akura ou asked "it's 11:30 time to face the day" I said feeling happy "what's with the noise" Tomoe asked walking in "oh rose just woke us up because it's 11:30" summer said "oh ok then" he said walking away.

"Ahhhh I just realized something" winter said to us after akura ou and Tomoe left the room to go somewhere "what is it" summer and I said looking scared "if we stay here doesn't it mean that we didn't exist in the future so that means we don't exist here if we stay long enough" winter said causing me and summer to look even more scared "your right" we said "so it means at any moment we could disappear" we added "yeah it does" winter said "well I guess we have to go back" I said looking sad "it's ok rose" summer said patting my back "hey girls why so sad looking" akura ou asked as he walked in with Tomoe "it's just we have to go back to our time" summer said "oh why" both of them asked "because if we stay here we will not exist in the future so therefore we won't exist here" winter explained "oh" they said "well we have to find away back" summer said "I know the way back rose it's up to you but I knows I'm going back" winter said "same what's the way back" summer said/asked "I'll show you when we get an answer from rose" winter said "ok I'll go back" I said "ok come with me" winter said walking away to show us how to get back.

As we walked in a room winter showed us a wether map "ok so when we got here there was a full moon well as of what I remember before we fell in the hole... All we got to do is wait until the next full moon, find the place we woke up in, and the hole will be there... So we have to jump in that hole" winter explained "ok but the next full moon is tomorrow night" I said "yeah so we have to find that place tonight or tomorrow morning" winter said "ok" me and summer said "we know where that place is we caught you three in... that town" Tomoe said "oh right and we walked a little ways to get to that town" summer said "ok I guess we'll leave tomorrow morning" winter said "ok then we're going to the beach" summer said "fine" we all said.

"We're here" summer said as we walked on the beach "and we have bad news" she added as dragon lord was there "what's the bad news" he asked "we're going back to our time because if we stay here we won't exist anymore" summer said to him "oh I see" he said "yeah" was all summer said as she ran in the water floating "if you start floating away again I'll kill you" winter said "I won't clam down sis" summer said "I wonder what well happen when we go" I asked winter "I don't know maybe they'll forget us" she said "oh" I said as I looked over at akura ou who was not at all having fun, lets just say he hates the beach and how annoying summer is 'maybe it would be a good thing we're going' I thought. "Hey rose what's ya looking at" akura ou asked as I didn't realize I was staring at him "oh nothing" I said faking a smile "oh ok" he said walking over to me and sitting down besides me "what will happen when you leave" he asked "we'll probably forget we were here and stuff" I said "oh" he said looking kind of sad "oh don't be sad on the bright side summer won't be annoying you anymore" I said smiling "what huh oh I like summer being her crazy self, she lightens up the place same with you and winter" he said "oh well haha that's nice... Is the mean akura ou becoming nice" I teased him "maybe" he said which caught me off guard "really" I said wide eyed "maybe" he said getting up and leaving with Tomoe to go somewhere "where the heck do them two go" winter said "I don't know" I said watching summer splash fish man 'man I'm gonna miss this' I thought leaning back and smiling.