Chapter 21

"WAKE UP" summer and winter yelled in my ear "AHHH" I yelled jumping up a hitting heads with them "ouch god your head is hard" summer said "well I was always told I had a hard head" I said "hahaha" akura ou laughed at us well getting up "don't laugh at me" summer said "don't laugh at me don't call me names don't get your pleasure from my pain cuz in gods eyes were all the same some day we'll all have prefect wings" I singed "really rose" winter asked "hey I can't help it every time someone says that I break out into that song" I said "ok" she said walking out of the room "wow where she going" I asked summer "probably going to hang with Tomoe" summer said sitting on the foot of the bed waiting for me to do something "oh really" I said with a grin "no your not" akura ou said to me "what you don't even know what I was thinking" I said "I don't need to know the look on your face was enough... Don't do anything to them your gonna get killed" he said "for once I agree with red head leave em alone" summer said "thanks... Wait rude" akura ou said pointing a finger at her "ok ok sorry man" summer said putting her hands up in defeat "ok I won't" I said "good girl" akura ou said coming up to me and kissing me "ewww get a room you two" summer said covering her eyes "we are in a room" I said "oh yeah never mind" summer said causing us to laugh.
"Hey summer ain't ya supposed to be hanging with buddy what his face" winter said "he has a name and I can't he has to do something" summer said eating her cookie she had "really Thats just sad" I said trying to get a bite of her cookie... Hey don't judge it was chocolate chip... Only to be slapped on the fingers "no my cookie don't make me eat you like what I done with the Cookie Monster" summer said making me remember her dream about her eating the Cookie Monster because he ate her cookie "ok ok" I said backing away waving my hands in the air defeated "good girl" summer said patting me on the head like a dog "woof woof " I said "haha" winter,Tomoe and akura ou laughed at us "not funny" we said "ok" they said. "So what's we gonna d-" summer was interrupted by a bird flying in through the window "WHAT THE HECK" me and summer yelled "WHAT IS THIS A MESSAGE BIRD" we asked "yes now clam down woman's" winter said "HOW ARE YOU NOT FREAKING OUT" we yelled at her "because this ain't the first time I saw one plus I used one too" winter said "really how it work" we asked sounding so stupid "here I know who sent this" winter said walking over to the bird and taking the note it had "sooo what it say" we asked akura ou and Tomoe left us because we screamed to much "oh nothing here I'll show you how it works now" winter said writing something on paper but not letting us see it "ok" we said "ok so you write something on paper *waves pice of paper in air* then you take some sting *gets some string* and tie the note around the birds foot or leg whatever it is either the help of the string, then you take the bird to the window and left your hand so it knows it can fly off and there it goes" winter explained it us in dumb from but it wasn't that dumb "wow there it goes" we said watching the bird fly off "oh by the way summer that was buddy he wants you to go the beach so I told him you would come" winter said "YOU DID WHAT NOW" summer yelled "haha good one winter" I said running out to find akura ou and Tomoe with winter "FINE ILL GO GET READY" summer said going to get ready.

"AHHH AHHH-" before I could finish my sneeze winter covered my mouth while akura ou put his hand over my face (get your minds out of the gutter) "you good" they asked I nodded my head "ok we're gonna remove our hands now" they said again before removing there hand "AHHH AHHH CHHHA" I sneezed as they pushed me out of the tree branch "WHAT THE HECK" I yelled at them "we need to be quite honey or else they will know we're spying on them again" winter said "yeah I know but pushing we out of the tree" I asked climbing the tree again "yeah we had to" winter said "what ya mean ya had to, you did not have to" I yelled at her sitting on a branch near akura ou "fine we didn't have to but it was funny" winter said laughing a bit while akura ou just grinned like an idiot. "Oh hey guys what's ya doing up there" summer asked from behind us "how in all things holy did we not notice her standing there or gone from her place on the beach" I said waving my hands in the air like a loon almost hitting akura ou in the process "yeah I still don't know that but really what's you guys doing here and in a tree" summer asked "huhhhh ummmm-" winter was cut out by me " picking apples" I said picking an apple from the apple tree we were in "oh ok good luck with that" summer said walking over to dragon lord again "oh my that was close... REALLY ROSE PICKING APPLES WAS THE BEST YOU COULD COME UP WITH" winter yelled "well it was better then you ms Huhhh ummm" I said "she has a good point winter" akura ou said "ok fine lets go back and take some apples I wants one" winter said putting her hand out to me so I can throw one at her and she catch it but I threw it at her not trying to hit her in the face, I got her right in the forehead "WHAT THE HECK ROSE" she yelled "hahahaha I swear I didn't mean to get you in the forehead but BULLS EYE" I said/yelled laughing at her and falling out of the tree branch "fine" I heard. I was to busy laughing to notice that akura ou has me in his arms from my falling out of a tree accident "your so troublesome" he said still with me in his arms "I know... Love ya" I said all cute "yeah love you too" he said walking back to the place with winter behind us saying how she's gonna hurt us if we keep this lovey dovey stuff up "awww winter is jelly" I said "shut up" she said "fine" is all I said.

The whole way back was completely silent no one dared to say anything "oh my god someone say something" I said as we walked into the front door "no" was what they said and winter went one direction and me and akura ou went the other direction "oh hey I want those apples" winter yelled at me "ok here" I yelled back throwing the sack of apples at her making sure I don't hit her again "thanks" she said walking away, then I fell asleep in akura ou's arms because I was tried.