Raze.

She appeared at the gates lost and scared. Her lovely sewn face was slightly torn, and now faded. I carefully approached her, the last friend that came wasn't so friendly and I lost a limb. "please help! My owner Lucy, she needs me!" she used the bars to lift herself. I could tell she needed to be mended. "no, not anymore. She's forgotten you." I was unlocking the gate and she fell in to my arms. "no... She couldnt have! I was her only friend! Please you have to get me back to her. Where am I anyway?" I smiled "youre at the cemetery for imaginary friends. You've been forgotten, or as I call it killed. Whats your name? " I asked lifting her. "Raze. Im not dead! She has to remember me!!" she was fighting my hold i had. I carried her to the small well where we help the friends remember their last moments. "let me go!! Lucy needs me, please!!" she pleaded as I set her down. I've heard a million times and each time it killed me. The sound of agony in every syllable hurt. "just rest for now. You'll soon be mended and loved by your new family." I pressed her head under water and her memories floated in the water. "Lucy give it up!! She isn't real! Youre nine years old please just stop this silly fantasy!" a woman yelled.

Race's pov
"Its ok Lucy ill always Be here for you.
What would you like to play?" her tears stained my shirt. "we cant play anymore." she said sniffling. I was surprised at her. "why not? We've been friends for so long.Whats so different now?" I asked. "youre not real. Mommy is right. " her voice sounded dim. I could feel the tears in my eyes. "but Lucy you said I'd be your friend forever. Of coarse im real!" I scratched her arm and she screamed in pain.

Narrators pov
I could see the pain she felt through the years of her fading friendship. And today was her last day. Lucy's memories of Raze faded. She sat up quickly splashing me a bit. "she doesn't remember me anymore..." she whispered. I nodded letting it sink in. "all our fun times together and her little adventures... Gone?" she looked at me with such pain. "yes. But here you'll always remembered and loved. " I looked around smiling. She didn't seem interested. "come, we should get you fixed up." I helped her stand. She was quiet for a while. "who are you?" she asked. I sighed "you'll find out soon enough. For now focus on the task at hand." I sat her on a bench and pulled out a box specifically filled with cloth doll parts. "now how about we fix your pretty face." I held up a piece of cloth and held it to the torn side. "now hold still." I said while sewing in on. "there. Just like new." I smiled at her, and she gave me a weak grin. "alright, follow me." I held my hand out and she took it. I snapped my fingers and we appeared at an empty grave with a beautiful headstone. I pulled out a can of spray paint and quickly made a design for her. "its beautiful." she said. I jumped in the hole and opened the casket made for her " sleep well ill wake you for the party." I said closing it as she layed down.