Chapter 10 finally having enough

Brianna's POV
I was siting in English class trying to listen to what zayn was saying but failing because Blake was poking me, hitting me and calling me names and say stuff about my family I finally had enough and quickly turned around and yelled "STOP YOU HAVE BEEN ANNOYING ME SINCE ELEMENTRY SCHOOL AND I'VE HAD ENOUGH OF YOU AND YOU DON'T EVER SAY THAT ABOUT MY FAMILY!!!!"  By this time everyone was looking at me and  he said "Mr malik this girl is accusing me of bulling her which I'm not I'm just doing what my friend told me to do while she wasn't here." Zayn said "Ms styles is that true." I said "he's been annoying me since elementary shool and he's been harassing me and he's hurt me many times and Chloe told him to do this!!!!" Blake said "that's because I like you!!!"I laughed and said "I know that's not true Chloe put you up to this!!!"

Then zayn said "that's enough you can finish this conversation after class or would you like to finish it in the office your choice!!!"

Then we both turned back to the front and then Blake slapped me hard across the back I screamed and said "if you wanna fight let's do it now!!!!" I got up and so did Blake zayn said "ms styles and mr gold sit down right now!!!" I said "I'd rather not I'm not going to be in the same room as him I want him out of this fucking class!!!"I grabbed my stuff and headed to the door zayn said "ms styles if you walk out of this classroom I will call your father and your going to the office!!!!"I turned to him and said "fine do it I don't care anymore screw all of you I don't want to handle with any of anyones crap any more!!!!"I walked out of the class and sat out there I wasn't going to deal with them anymore I'm sick of them I started scartchen hard at my skin so it would break skin and I knew I was in so much more trouble now,it did break skin I know I promised my dad I wouldn't do it anymore but I don't know if I can keep that promise then I saw the 5SOS boys and ashton came over to me and sat with me he said "did you get in trouble?" He rose a eyebrow I said "yeah but that's not why I'm out here." He said "then why are you out here?"I said "because I walked out of class and I almost started a fight and because I was back talking zayn and I couldn't deal with the people in that class anymore and I said screw you to all of them and I told them a pice of my mind ."He sighed and said "your father will not be please to hear this at all." I said "I know I'll probably get grounded for the rest of my life but I don't care because I was defended myself I had enough of the kids bulling me so I told them to stop but they wouldn't and I told them what's on my mind and the principle even got involed and they are still bulling me." He said "go tell the principle and she'll help you okay?" I said "I have and she didn't do anything." I got up and so did he and  I walked to the principles office and the person at the front desk said "you must be ms styles she's waiting your teacher called her." I walked into her office and she said "sit down ms styles." I sat and she said "your dad is on his way to take you home you a suspended for a day." I said "why I was just defending my self."She said "and you were talking back to a teacher with attitude must I add." I said "no I wasn't using a attitude." She said "ms styles your doing it again." I rolled my eyes and got up and said "you know what I don't care because I was just defending myself because they are still bulling me and you're not doing anything about it I didn't even start a fight I almost started a fight and all you do is suspend them I say you kick them out of this school that would solve the problem!!!!!"She said "ms styles sit down now we're trying everything we can do for you!!!!!" The front desk said "mr styles is here." She said "send him in." I sat down with my arms crossed I knew I was in so much trouble right now but I didnt even care.

My dad walked in not looking pleased with me at all the principle said "thank you mr styles for coming today the reason you are here is because your daughter almost started a fight and was back talking to her teacher and she was being disrespectful to her classmates too and also to me."My dad looked at me I sunk farther in my seat he said "thank you for telling me and I'm so sorry for her behavior I'll have a long talk to her once we get home." I still didn't look at him and then he shook her hand and we were out of that place. He hopped in the drivers seat as I hopped in the passager seat still not looking at him it was a quiet ride to the studio once we got there we walked in and he said "give me your phone." I said "why?" He said "because you're grounded for 3 weeks." I said "I was defending my self and just telling them a pice of my mind and she knows what I say is true she isn't doing crap about the bulling!!!"He said "I don't care and you could have waited after class to talk to them not in the middle and that is no way you talk to the teacher either or the principle!!!!"I handed him my phone and he put it in his pocket I said "you better give it back in 3 weeks or I won't be nice anymore." He rose a eyebrow at me and said "Brianna rose styles that is no way you talk to me or anyone and I don't like your attitude,don't make me make it longer!!!!" I rolled my eyes at him he said sternly "Brianna stop with the attitude now your grounded for 4 weeks now!!!" I just walked into the studio I saw Perrie and said "why are you here?" She said "nice to see you too Brianna but I'm here because we are recording a song with them for their 6 album."I rolled my eyes and said "will your fiancé be joining us when he's done with work?"She said "yup." I cursed to myself and said sarcastically "great this day keeps on geting better and better." And sighed and sat down on the couch. She asked "ok what's your problem?" I said "people that's my problem they can go to hell im so sick of them."

Then I didn't say anything else at about 3:00 when school is let out Zayn walked in I just kept my head down he didn't say a word to me I knew he was still upset with me he sat on the other couch next to Perrie and kissed her.

Then my dad came over to me and said "don't you have something to say to him." I said "no." He rose a eyebrow at me and said "Brianna." I sighed and said to Zayn "I'm sorry." My dad said "for..." I said "I'm sorry for being disrespectful and for giving you a attitude and talking back to you." He said "I forgive you and I moved Blake to the seat behind Lucas is that good." I said "yeah that's great." I gave him a hug.

Then we left I finished all my English homework there but nothing else because I didnt get the rest Victoria and Nicole must have dropped off the rest because it was in my mailbox. I went upstairs and finished the rest then dad called me down for dinner I ate and then went back upstairs and got ready for bed I took a shower and brushed my teeth then I went to sleep.