Fears of The Past

H: Sorry. I didn't go into depth with the past. Just showed to reasons why they were truly scared of them. In the next chapter it probably will give you a better understanding.

_________________________________________

Turles was sitting in class and all he could see was him. Everywhere.

*Flashback*

"Majin, I can't love someone who does this to people." A young Turles said looking down at a man who was just shot because he didn't have his boyfriend's money.

"He was a junky anyway. I'm just cleaning up the streets for the cops, baby." Majin said.

"Junky or not their lives are important to." Turles said.

"What wrong with you? You said wanted to walk on the wild side. Bitch is this wild enough." Majin said pointing the gun at him.

"Majin, calm down." Turles said getting scared.

"You know what always comes me down. When you would give me head. On your knees. Now!" Majin screamed.

"Please! Don't do this to us!" Turles yelled.

Majin hit Turles with the handle of the gun.

"Hey, boys! I found you a snack!"

Majin grabbed Turles hair roughly and pulled him next to him.

"Until you learn your place. You'll be nothing more than a fuck toy." Majin whispered into his ear harshly.

As Majin walked away, his goons got closer. They beat him, raped and used him multiple time. He was used as a sex toy, a toilet and even a trashcan. But those last words Majin said to him will never leave him. "No matter where you go, what you do, or how you do it. You will never be able to hide from me!"

*End of Flashback*

A hand on his shoulder woke him of his living nightmare. Only to see his living nightmare.

"Hey, baby. Told you I find you." Majin said.

"Turles, twin. There you are I was looking everywhere for you. Come on." Kakarot said pulling Turles away from Majin.

After they left the room, Kakarot turned to Turles.

"Are you okay, bro?" Kakarot asked looking worried.

"Its lunchtime. I'm hungry." Turles said looking at nothing in particular.

So, they both went to the lunchroom to eat. That was the plan originally. It wasn't until they saw Vegeta and Broly having trouble did their plans change.

"Frieza, can you please leave me alone." Vegeta said wiggling out of Frieza's slimy touch.

"I remember when you use to love my touch."

"Stop touching me! Bastard!" Vegeta yelled.

"Hey, why are touching my boyfriend?" Kakarot said placing Vegeta behind him.

"Wouldn't you like to know." Frieza said walking away.

"Let's get lunch already before one of them comes back." Broly urged.