The Sleepover...

Once they got there the three extra kids were told to call their parents. Their parents were happy that Velrio had decided to take the sleepover shift. Except, Velrio didn't say nothing like that. If fact, he said the exact opposite. He said he didn't want them here, especially after what he had seen.

'Kakarot kissing my baby Vegeta. Has he lost the little sense he had in that blocked head of his?!' Velrio thought.

Just then Vegeta came down stairs with the shirt Velrio got him for Christmas when he was two. 'He can still fit that?!'

"Daddy, can we pwease have a sleepover in my room. Pwease. I wuv you." Vegeta said in that voice he only uses when he wants something.

It was Velrio's weakness.

"Fine." He said. "But no touching, whatsoever."

"Okaie Dokie. I wuv you, Daddy!" Vegeta said kissing his daddy on his cheek. He then ran upstairs to his friends.

"He said yes. But 'no touching'. Vegeta said imitating his father.

"When did you say you got that shirt?" Turles asked.

"When I was two." Vegeta replied with a shrug.

"And you still fit that. You would think it would be a tiny bra on your big ass." Broly said laughing.

"I thinks it looks nice." Kakarot replied.

"Yea. Only because your looking at what's under the shirt." Turles smirked.

"That looks nice too." Kakarot said returning the smirk. He received a light punch in the arm for that comment.

"So, any ideas." Turles said.

"Well, we could paint our nails, braid our hair, talk about boys we like, and more girly things." Vegeta said sarcastically.

"Yea, no. How about a game of truth or dare?" Kakarot asked.

It pecked everyone's interest. Vegeta ran out of the room to collect an empty glass beer bottle.

"Let's play it by chance. Who ever the bottle lands on has to ask the question to another person in the group. And no dare is too much." Vegeta said smirking.

"But what about 'no touching'." Broly said.

"What he doesn't know won't hurt him."