Chapter 4: Confession to Midna

Your POV

Midna came up behind you and landed gentle on your back. She lied down on her belly legs in the air crossed with head resting on her hands.

"Soo..." She started with a devious grin in her face. "You and Link?"

"What! Nonono! NO!"

"Why not?" She groaned acting like a little child.

"B-because my dad probably has plans for to him and Zelda. And I will probably be shipped to Sky loft to Mary the best knight or whatever thing happens there."

"Ooh, the Sky loft... What is it like?"

"Picture this, colorful birds called loftwings and Zelda is so much older and prettier and you live in the freaking sky! It is freaking awesome!"

"What aren't you Zeldas sister in the Sky loft too?"

"Hm? Oh no I um... Apparently. Was never born into that part of the world."

"Strange... But let's get back to you and link.''

"Like I said my father has plans for him and Zelda."

"But do you like Link, that is my question."

"Well... Uhm."

"Don't even think about lying to me."

"Fine." You layed on the ground slowly still getting used to this. "I do like him... But I can't like him."

"Why not?"

"My father says that is too dangerous to have two hero's as a couple."

"That sounds stupid."

"I know. But I can't go against all his accusations because he is the king."

''True. But if I talk too him?"

"What do you mean?"

"A little bribery. From one royalty to another."

"Nonono! That is against the law Midna!" You stood up quickly and continued to walk. "Either way if you where to do that I don't think Hylia would be happy with me."

"Forget about that stupid goddess and live off the edge a bit."

"F-forget a-about m-my goddess!? Do know what you are saying Midna! She bestowed upon me this power and if I had to I would ask about me and Link I would never go against my goddess wishes. That is what people in Hyrule call loyalty. Midna, it is what keeps a kingdom in peace!"

"Okay okay jeesh." She flew back to where Link was.

Links POV

"What did she say?" I asked in a curious tone my tail wagging in excitement.

"Well... She said she liked you but her father might have other plans including you and Zelda. And I can't tell you the last part so there... Happy?"

"Yes! (Y/n)! Wait for me!"

"Danm. I lost my beast to a beauty."

I finally caught up with (Y/n) I tackled her to the ground both of returning to our human forms. I shared deep into those (E/c) eyes of hers. A light blushed crept into to her face.

"Uh... Um... Link?"

"Yes love?"

"Kids are watching and please don't call me love."

"S-sorry." She picked a piece a grass and blew into it calling for Blacknight. He galloped down the hill and stopped beside her.

"I'm sorry Link. But I must work now." She trotted towards the town being greeted by the towns that knew of her rank in the kingdom. She chose twenty men equivalent to the twenty she lost against Dark.

Writers POV

The day was coming to an end and the village people slept peacefully as you tried going to the castle but Link stopped you and pulled him to his house.

"Link... I have to get home!" You begged as the blonde boy pulled you inside.

"No. We stay here until morning."

"Fine." You went to go lay on the floor but he stopped you.

"You come sleep with me."

"Nono i-i am fine with the floor."

"Not for long." He walked over to you and slung you over his shoulder.

"Put me down this instant!" You screamed as you punched his back.

"Quit fighting me. It makes it harder trying to climb a ladder." You finnaly stopped fighting when he layed you down in his bed.

Your POV

I removed my shield and sword and placed it next to his master sword. I knelt before my sword and wrapped the sail cloth around the bottom of the hilt.

"Oh great Hylia heave my words and bestow upon me the courage and strength to fight this never ending. I am sorry if I do not meet up to your standards, please tell me now if there is something wrong with my ways and I shall change. Amen."

''Wow never hears those words before.'' You sttid and turned towards the bed leaving your sword by Links.

"At least I continue to worship my goddess." You went to left side I'd the bed as Link lay on the right. "Goodnight Link." You turned away from him and he only snickered, wrapping his arms around your waist and pulling you into his tight and warm embrace. You fell asleep not long after that.