Chapter 17: We stay here

Kings POV

My new hero's arrived as everyone cheered. I silenced the people as me and Zelda grabbed the swords by our throne. They knelt in front of us as Farore,Din,Nayru, and Satella walked to the throne room.

We did the sword to shoulder twice and put the swords back, our butler Henry came with the golden meldals perched upon a soft purple velvet pillow.

"Princess Zelda and I hereby declare this pair Hero's of Hyrule!" I placed the medals around their necks as they stood and turned towards the people of Hyrule.

Hylias POV

Now it is my turn. I stepped forward and everyone hushed as my Daughter and Son in law turned towards me. Nayru stepped forward with the crowns.

"I Hylia,Nayru,Din, and Farore present to you the new god and goddess of the tri-force." I placed the crowns on both their heads. "Would you like to come with us... Or stay in Hyrule?"

Your POV

That question struck me and Link in an odd way. We looked at each other and stood knowing the answer to her question.

"We stay here in Hyrule." Link replied in the kindest way possible.My mothers nodded and left leaving us to our new duties. I walked over to Satella.

"When the time arises. I need you, hero of the sacred temple to stand as my hero." I placed the mark on her right hand. Her face beamed with happiness.

"Oh thank you!" I turned to Link noticing that he was doing the same with Colin. I smiled at the thought of a great partnership these two would make.

Months later.

Writers POV

It has been a few months since peace has been laid upon the land of Hyrule. You and Link finally decided to marry, during this time your powers had increased and fused together.

You now stood as a major threat to other gods and goddess for your powers. Hylia, Farore, Din and Nayru were killed leaving the two of you to replace them.

Merbi and Vey turned to the evil vanquishing other realms. But their victories where short lived. Stopping them from talking over the twilight realm with the help of Midna you saved Hyrule and the world once more.

Thanks for the reads people you are all so great!

~Kilah~