39. Breakfast.

Oliver's POV

Hang over as fuck.
I think I'm dying.
I groan as I pull Amber closer to me and bury my face in her neck.
"Good morning."
She whispers kissing my head.
I just groan in respond.
"I think we should go down and eat some breakfast to heal this killer hangover shall we Ollie?"
She asks and I look and kiss her softly before standing up.
Completely naked both of us.
We some had some kick ass sex last night because most of the things that were on my bed are in the floor right now.
I slip in my underwear and pull on some sweats.
"I'm so damn hungry."
I hear Amber complain behind me and I laugh.
"Let's go eat then shall we?"
I say and grab her in side hug as we walk downstairs.
The kids are already down stairs everyone except Spencer big surprise there. Not.
Also the adult except Julian and hunter.
Tomorrow is Christmas meaning everybody is here already and the house is filled with Christmas lights and a big ass tree everything's done to make this house look as Christmas as possible and no my mom and dad don't spend hours putting it up they hire people to do that for them.
"Hey sweetie."
Mom says kissing my cheek then kissing ambers cheek. My mom adored Amber it was hilarious.
"So would you guys like some pancakes?"
Mom asks and we both nod as our plate is filled with pancakes and bacon.
"So when do you leave for home?"
Dad asks Amber and I see her muscles stiffen which makes me uncomfortable.
"I ehh not quit sure Mr.stone."
She says stuttering I hated when she does that i still don't know how her family is but I'm guessing it isn't the best one.
"Yeah by she's sleeping here she will just go there for dinner then she'll be back."
I say and she takes a breath of relive and I kiss her cheek.
"Oh why is that?"
Maria asks.
And I knew they accept the real reason after all we are all used to fucked up shit but it isn't my place to say so I say.
"We're just so hopelessly in love. Can't stay away from each other can we."
I say and kiss her mouth softly and her cheeks turn red which makes me smile.
"Oh how sweet."
Dan says mocking holding his hand over his heart.
"My lil Ollie all grown up in love."
He mocks again wiping away a fake tear.
"Yeah just proves how old your turning."
I say just as mocking and the rest of the table laughs.
"Oh burn!"
My Ian says and high fives me.
"Well you guys do realise if I'm turning old so are you cause we are the same age."
He says and they all stop laughing realising what henhouse said is true.
"Hey I'm not old in only 37!"
Tyler says and smack my head.
"Ollie's can you go and wake up your sister and Julian."
Mom says and I nod knowing better then have attitude.
I run on the second floor and open hunters door and walk inside regretting the same moment as I see my lil sister laying naked on Julian.
"Fuck."
I murmur closing my eyes as walk outside and decide to do this again differently which means knocking rapidly until they woke up.
"Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!"
I sing as I knock on the door then the door slams open reviling Julian in his underwear.
"Will you just please shut up."
He says annoyed but I just smile.
"It's breakfast time common sleepy heads put on some cloths and come down stairs."
I say and turn around and walk downstairs.
I see Spencer already there and j smile at him and he smirks.
This guy will be the death of me.
I sit back next to Amber and kiss her head.
"So was this trip successful?"
Dad asks grinning because everybody know that hunter is NOT a morning person.
"As successful as it gets."
I say and Julian and hunter walk inside looking like crap and I laugh.
"Good morning sleepyheads."
Dan sings just to annoy them and we all laugh as hunter groans sitting down and Julian doing the same.
"So tomorrow is Christmas."
Mom says and I smile everybody was here except Brittany,Luke and Diana cause they were excused so they could go and play..
"And we do have some plans for tomorrow."
She says and I nod.
"First we open the morning at 9am not later so you all better be awake. Then 12pm we will delicious brunch then there is dinner at 7 pm."
Mom says she has to have everything planned we all just got used to it.
"Sounds good."
Daisy says and mom smiles at her.
"I have something great planned for today so hurry up eating."
I stank Amber smirking and I see her blush and I give out little laugh.
I was gonna go with her to the stables and horseback riding I haven't been in a long time and I missed it a lot.