CHAPTER THREE. CADCORE

She froze staring at it back.

Suddenly the thing came out and it was huge it walked towards Amy

She freaked out and started running very fast she didn't even know she was running very fast. When she turned around to look back she realized she was moving fast, running speed and the thing slowly disappeared the more she kept running.

Amy stopped and relaxed. Then she also realized she wasn't wearing her cloths that she had on earlier. This time she was wearing a black dark jumpsuit And she had black gloves on. And black boots on.

HOWW? Said Amy

Suddenly she heard a twig snap she quickly hid behind another.

This time a girl and two boys came out from behind a bush.

The girl had blond hair with fire tattooed colored on her hair and she wore a nature dress with tights under and had green boots on.

The other two boys were twins looked the same. One wore a red robe. And the other had white robe.

Amy kept quite and starred at them.

Zack give it back or I'll fry your butt. The girl started screaming at the boys for taking her necklace.

Hahahaha No. He stuck his tongue at her and the other boy did the chicken dance in front of the girl.

Kakoo ko ko ka koo koo.he kept saying that over and over again.

Finally the girl disappeared and appeared behind them she grabbed their shirt and flipped them over then she froze their legs.

When Amy saw that she was shocked.

Hahahaha now hand over the necklace before I fry your butt. She looked at the two boys and gave both of them a dirty look.

Wow dude I think we made her mad. Said one of the boys.

Yeah man we made her mad..just give the necklace to her.

The other boy threw the necklace straight at the girl and she cought it.

Thank you. She said then she unfreezed them.

While Amy was secretly watching them an ant crawled into her shirt and bit her.

She shouted out.

OWWWWWWW. OH YOU STUPID ANT ILL SHOW A LESSON IF ITS THE LAST THING I Do!!

Amy pulled out the ant and threw it down then she stepped and stepped on it.

When she finally calmed down. She turned from behind the tree and looked at those people who were fighting.

Apparently they all heard her scream so they noticed that someone was watching them.

Amy faked a smile then she backed up a few times.

But the girl stopped Amy.

WHO ARE YOU!!! She looked at Amy

Uh I'm Amy.

Hey look dude it's a girl. one of the boys said.