Chapter one. Good morning.

This is a story about a child name Amy and this is how her story starts....................
ONE NIGHT A YOUNG LADY NAME LISA WAS IN HER HOUSE HOLDING HER BABY AMY. AND LISA'S HUSBAND WAS SITTING NEXT TO HIS WIFE SMILING DOWN AT THEIR BEAUTIFUL BABY GIRL.WHO WAS ALL CUDDLED ON HER MOTHER'S LAP ASLEEP. LISA STARTED SINGING A BEAUTIFUL SONG CALLED ONCE UPON A DECEMBER. TO HER BABY.
WHILE THEY BOTH SAT THERE ADMIRING THEIR BABY. A MAN CRASHED OPEN THEIR DOOR AND TOLD THEM SOMETHING TERRIBLE WAS ABOUT TO HAPPEN. LISA LOOKED AT HER HUSBAND AND FROWND. THEY CERTAINLY KNEW WHAT WAS ABOUT TO HAPPEN. SO LISA AND HER HUSBAND GAVE THE OLD MAN WHO WORKED FOR THEM. THEY GIVE HIM THEIR BABY AND TOLD HIM TO KEEP THEIR BABY SAFE. LISA LOOKED AT HER BABY ONE LAST TIME AND TOLD THE OLD MAN TO TAKE HER BABY TO HER MOTHER'S HOUSE AND GIVE HER BABY TO HER MOTHER. THE OLD MAN SAID YES THEN HE TOKE THE BABY AND RUNNED THROUGH THE TOWN TRYING TO GET TO LISA'S MOTHER'S HOUSE. WHEN HE SAW THE HOUSE IT WAS A HUGE MANSION. HE SLOWLY LAYED THE BABY DOWN AND NOCKED ON THE DOOR AND RUNNED OFF. LISA'S MOTHER OPENED THE DOOR AND LOOKED AROUND BUT NO ONE WAS THERE SO SHE WENT BACK INSIDE AND CLOSED THE DOOR. A FEW MINUTES LATER THE BABY STARTED CRYING. ONE OF LISA'S MOM MAID OPENED THE DOOR AND SAW A BABY. AND THERE WAS A NOTE ON THE BABY AND IT SAID LISA'S NAME ON IT. THE LADY IMMEDIATELY PICKED UP THE BABY AND TOOK IT TO LISA'S MOM. MRS.KATY THIS CHILD WAS OUTSIDE NEXT TO YOUR DOOR. AND IT HAS A LETTER ON IT WITH YOUR DAUGHTER'S NAME.
LISA'S MOM LOOKED AT THE BABY THEN SHE GRABBED THE NOTE AND READ IT. SHE SMILED AND TOKE THE BABY AWAY FROM THE LADY AND KISSED BABY'S FOREHEAD. I CAN'T KEEP THIS CHILD.
BUT MRS.KATY THIS CHILD BELONGS TO YOUR DAUGHTER.
SAID THE LADY.
I NOW BUT MY DAUGHTER IS RISKING HER LIFE FOR THIS BABY. I CAN'T KEEP IT, WILL YOU TAKE CARE OF IT FOR ME.
THE LADY ASKED LISA'S MOM WHY. AND SHE TOLD HER WHY THEY TALKED AND TALKED ABOUT THE REASON WHY HER DAUGHTER WAS IN DANGER TRYING TO KEEP THIS BABY SAFE. THANK YOU EMMA. SAID LISA'S MOM. THE LADY TOOK LISA'S BABY AND RAISED IT. AND THIS IS HOW THE STORY STARTS.

Amy awoke by a loud noise. Someone was at her door knocking when she was trying to take a peaceful nap.

AMY!!............AMY!!.......wake up Amy.

She got up looked at her clock then fell back down onto her bed face flat on her soft white pillow.

Amy!! WAKE UP.

Mmmmmm she pressed her face against the pillow.

WE HAVE TO TAKE YOU TO YOUR GRANDMOTHER'S TODAY SO HURRY UP AND GET DRESS!!!

Leave me alone, she mumbled under her pillow.

Suddenly her door flew open and her step mother walked in.

GET UP YOU LAZY GIRL AND GET DRESSED!!

No can't make me said Amy.

Her step mom slapped Amy's butt softly then grabbed Amy's two legs and tried to pull Amy out of bed. But Amy grabbed a hold of her bed tight her face was still buried into her pillow.

AMY PLEASE GET UP AND GET DRESSED!!!

Oh fine women. She said slowly getting up from her bed.

Her step mom thanked her and walked out of Amy's room.

The minute she was gone Amy fell back down onto her bed and pulled the covers over herself.

About ten hours later her step mother knocked on Amy's door again and once again Amy ignored her.

AMY ARE YOU READY TO GO!!

Mmnmphm Amy said trying not to answer.

AMY HONEY ARE READY!!!

She ignored her mom then she got up walked into the bathroom and changed into a black T-shirt and black pants. Then she brushed her black short hair and brushed her teeth. When she finished she opened her door and looked at her mom standing in front of her.

AMY....you can't wear that your all dressed black, go change into the dress I bought you yesterday.

Aww come on mom I don't wanna wear that ugly red dress and my clothes that I'm wear match my hair.

Amy the dress isn't ugly and please go put it on for me please.

NO NOT HAPPENING!!

Amy please.

OH FINE.

She turned around and walked back into her room grabbed the red short dress and walked into the bathroom. About two minutes later she finished putting on the dress. After that she runned out to the car and sat down. Her mom came in and started driving to Amy's grandmother's house.

Apparently Amy didn't know who her grandmother was. In fact she didn't know she had a grandmother. This was her real grandmother and she couldn't wait to see her for the first time. Her step mom told her alot about her grandmother and how rich she was.

Hey mom do you think my grandmother would like me.

Of course she will like you, your her real granddaughter, and she will be very happy to see you.

Amy smiled at her mother and looked out the window.

AN HOUR LATER.......