Chapter 1

/Autumn's pov/

It took us a week to move into the new house but we finally settled in. We were living in America for a year then we finally came back to Korea.

My room was next to my sister Kylie's room. She is my 12 year old sister, i love her but sometimes she can be annoying and trys to be older than she was but sometimes that could be a good thing:) . I know i know why would i be living with my parents and sister well im moving into my own house soon im just staying with them for a while.

Tomorrow i would be going to college for photography and my sister is going to Middle school. So i ate dinner took a shower planned my outfit for tomorrow and went to sleep.

/Xiumin's pov/

I was at my house that i owned with my friends. I am apart of a band called Exo yet still go to college and work for my mom and dad's cafe. Im sitting im my house waiting for some of my band members to show up.

Im thinking about tomorrow, it's the first day of collage and im going to photography class. It's not the biggest class in the world but I learn something so that was good. Finally my friends showed up and they came in. "Hey sorry we are late we got caught because this guy wanted to get bubble tea." D.O. said while pointing to Sehun.

Then we all laughed Baekhyun sat down beside me on the couch. It was just us four in the house because the others were away and we didn't wanna go. "Are you going to your parents coffee shop next to the collage tomorrow morning?" Baekhyun asked. I nodded my head and said i wanted to get some coffee and work a little. "Okay well goodnight dont stay up too long you guys." And off Baek went to bed then D.O. and Sehun and i watched a movie then went off to bed.

AN~
This is my first chapter and i hope that people will actually read this and i hope it also turns out well. Sorry if there are spelling mistakes but i did my best to write/type this. have a good day and my update for the next chapter should be soon.~