Chapter 4

A/N
So this is going to be about Hye Mi and Himchan before their first day of College.

/Hye Mi's pov/

So it's a week before college starts and I'm excited. I live with my mom an Dad and 16 year old brother but I'm moving into the dorms as soon as i can. I'm hoping I'll get new friends since all of mine moved to L.A because they wanted to see what it was like in America. I didn't mind though because i kinda did too but I decided to stay and take photography classes since it is what i love most of all.

I usually go to parks and amusement parks and take the most stunning pictures that I usually post on Instagram or Twitter. I even have a room in the house that is full of all my pictures printed out. I would usually go there for thinking time or just to admire the pictures.

Well I'm bored so I decided to talk in my group chat with my friends.

Hye Mi: Hey guys.

I waited about 10 minutes then they started to reply.

Suzy: Hey
Minho: Hola
Kristy: Hello
Tyler: Sup
Hye Mi: Hey what have you people been doing?
Minho: Nothing much really, we all live in the same apartment and all have jobs at the mall.
Kristy: Basically.
Hye Mi: Oh wow, well have you guys been at least enjoying it?
Suzy: Ya we have had fun. Me and Tyler take the same dance class and we have a lot of fun there.
Tyler: Ya we have learned a complete new dance style here.
Hye Mi: That's great.
Tyler: Ya so what have you been doing? Have classes started yet?
Hye Mi: Still just taking pictures. And no they start next week.
Minho: Well are you excited?
Mye Mi: Ya but i miss the fantastic pictures i used to take of you guys.
Suzy: It's okay we are coming back for a week next month so we can see you then.
Hye Mi: REALLY YOUR COMING BACK?!
Minho: Ya it was supposed to be a surprise but i guess miss chatter box just had to say it😂
Hye Mi: OMG IM SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW!!
Tyler: Ya we know😂😂
Kristy: Well we gotta go, we have work.
Hye Mi: Oh okay well bye talk to you later.
Suzy: Bye.
Tyler: Cya
Minho: Adios
Kristy: Bye bb.
Hye Mi: Bye y'all.

I was really excited and couldn't wait to see them. To calm myself down i got my shoes on, got my camera and decided to go to the lake and take pictures.

(A/n so how was that? I think i did good but now on to Himchan.)

/Himchan's pov/

A week before school starts and im nervous but excited. I have no idea why im nervous, probably because i was teased in Middle and High school. I was pretty smart and people didn't get why i took photography instead of physics but it was because I didn't enjoy it. I liked looking at scenery.

I liked looking at the mountains and rivers and lakes. Watching them flow with one another, it was a beautiful sight and i wanted to watch that for the rest on my life.

I live in an apartment with my cousin. I am going to be moving into the dorms as soon as soon as i can. My mom and dad are rich and have a company but they understood that that wasn't what i wanted to do. So my younger brother once he is older will run the company.

Boredom hit me so i grabbed my shoes and camera and went to the lake.

/time skip/

I was at the lake and was taking pictures of fish that were jumping up out of the water then back in. That was when i saw this beautiful girl. She looked about my age and had a camera with her too. That made me probably smile like an idiot.

I secretly took a couple pictures of her with the mountains beautiful placed behind her. I sat on the grass looking through all the pictures when she sat beside me.
"Hi" she said with a nervous smile
"Hey" and I probably did the same
"Do you like photography?" She asked which I'm glad she did
"Actually yes, how about you?" I asked but it was a stupid question
"Yeah i come here a lot to take pictures" she said looking a lot more calm
"So do I, it's weird how we have never see each other before." i said
"Ya i just came here because.."
"I was bored." we said in sink
We laughed and stared at the scenery. We both ended up standing up in which we laughed again
"Well I gotta go" again we said in sink okay that is getting a little weird
"Well that is getting weird" i said and chuckled a little and she did too
"Ya well ima go see you around" she said with a smile.
"Ya see you around" I said while returning a smile then turned around to head home.

/Hye Mi's pov/

I got to the lake and saw this really handsome cute guy. He looked about my age and had a camera with him too. I smiled seeing that. I took pictures of the scenery and even sneaked a couple pictures of him too. he sat down on the grass and so i went over and sat next to him.

"Hi" I said with a nervous smile
"Hey" and he did the same
"Do you like photography?" I asked even though it was a stupid question
"Actually yes, how about you?" he asked but it was a stupid question as well
"Yeah i come here a lot to take pictures" I said looking hopefully a lot more calm
"So do I, it's weird how we have never see each other before." He said
"Ya i just came here because.."
"I was bored." we said in sink
We laughed and stared at the scenery. We both ended up standing up in which we laughed again
"Well I gotta go" again we said in sink okay that is getting a little weird
"Well that is getting weird" he said and chuckled a little and I did too
"Ya well ima go see you around" I said with a smile.
"Ya see you around" he said while returning a smile then we both turned around to head home.

A/N
Okay so how was the chapter. These two met each other before school even started. I wonder what is going to happen when classes start. So because I'm going to be writing a lot more fanfics, I will take requests and I'll try and go all of them. Also i want to have a little fandom names so comment what you think it should be. Ill decide in my next chapter. Bye!