F Ø U R

We walk down the foreign language hallway and I start the conversation, "So, Tyler, where did you live before you came to Virginia?" I ask.

"Ohio. It was pretty boring, but at least I was in a band." He quietly says.

"A band? What was the name?" I start jumping up and down like a little girl.

He grabs my arms to stop me, "We were called Twenty One Pilots."

We pass the cafeteria and turn left to the art hall way. "Did you ever release an album?"

"We did, but no one really heard it. Only our friends and families."

"Will I ever be able to hear this album?"

"If you come over to my house one day I'll give you a private show." He winked, and we both started laughing.

"Then I'll have to come over one day." I start playing along with his flirting game.

"Well you'll need to let me know beforehand."

"Well you'll need to give me your number then."

"Well give me your phone." I do as he says and when he hands it back I lock my phone and put in my back pocket.

We make another left and go down the science hall way. Its always cold in this hallway and he is only wearing short sleeves, so he pulls the jacket off of his waist and puts it on. It looks exactly like the one I have on, with the bones around the torso and on the arms.

"Nice jacket." I comment and we both start busting out laughing. His year might not be half bad.

"Anyways, how did you find this small town?" I ask. "Wait. Wait. I bet I can guess. Your parents used to live here and they came back for memories sake?"

He stood there a bit slack jawed, "How did you-"

"Everyone born here comes back in the end. I plan on being the one to break that legend."

"Whats so special about this place that everyone comes back?"

"I have no idea. Nothing here is really special. Just a lame old small town with the best pizza place ever."

"Maybe its the pizza." He says and we both laugh.