T H R E E

I turn back to Mrs. White and clear my throat, "I guess you want me to show him around?" I ask sweetly.

"Yes, dear, if you would. My hips are especially hurting today. Tyler, please show Ryder your schedule, and she will show you all around. Don't be shy!" she starts pushing us out of her office.

"Well hi, Tyler." I say awkwardly as he hands me his schedule. "Mythology, US history, AP Chemistry, English. Well, Ty, you have the misfortune of sharing 3 classes with me." I say, looking up at him.

"Why would that be a misfortune? you seem super nice, Ryder." He said, the way he said my name was amazing. His voice is freaking amazing. Since when have I become attracted to voices?

Oh if you only knew. "Well, I may be nice to you, but I have a temper. Don't ever catch me when I'm pissed." I say.

"I don't plan on letting anyone make you pissed." Holy shit is he flirting?

"I get pissed on a daily basis. That's why I have no friends. when you see me you'll leave too." I say not knowing what else to say.

"Why would I leave the only friend I've made so far?" He countered. Shit, he got me.

"You'll get fed up one day, I promise." I say, He opens his mouth to talk again but I cut him off, "So you have first block with me, Mythology. It's an easy A, to be honest I'm on my phone all the time and he doesn't care. The school is very easy to figure out, its basically a square with 2 floors. The cafeteria is attached to the square, and the gym and fine arts are connected to the cafeteria. Make sense?"

"No." He sighs.

"You'll get used to it. So, since we have almost all the classes together do you just want to walk around? get used to the halls and get to know each other?" I ask, just wanting to hear this new boys voice.

"Sure, I'll probably get lost though."Tyler blushes and smirkes.

"Oh, I don't plan on letting anyone get you lost" I use his words and he laughs. Oh lord, his laugh was magical.