Hickeys

Frank's pov-
I stood in front of the mirror tracing down the obvious bite marks and hickeys across my neck. Some were more swollen, fresh, and irritated than the others. They were mainly the ones on the sides close to my neck tattoos. Those were the places she loved to suck over the most.
I loosened the collar on my button up shirt even more, pulling it down a bit. A few more trailed down. Just looking at them made me remember everything I felt when she gave them to me. It turned me on knowing they were so exposed for anyone to see.
I snapped out of my thoughts when she walked in. "
You ready?" She asked, her pretty lips curving into that sweet smile of her's. Her small little teeth were so cute. Even if they were dainty, they caused every bite and mark she gave me.
"Oh man, what are we going to do about that?" She asked, stepping closer and trailing her finger down one of the hickey's. For a second I forgot that we were meeting my mom for dinner tonight.
"Shit I don't know. I was just sort of thinking about that." I replied quickly.
"Here I think I have something." She muttered before bending over to look in the cabinet under the sink. Her cute little skirt rode up over her thighs a little bit. I couldn't help but stare while she searched around in the cabinet. Eventually she pulled out a little tube and stood up. I forced my eyes away.

"Follow me." She said, heading back out to the bedroom.
"Sit." She said, gesturing to the bed.
"What is that?" I asked as I sat on the edge of the bed.
"Concealer." She whispered, crawling into my lap and straddling my hips.
"What are you doing with it?" I asked.

"Saving your ass. It'll cover the evidence so your mom won't see what really happened." She explained. I nodded, grabbing her hips and pulling her closer.
"Chin up a little." She instructed. I did as told while she squeezed out some of the concealer on her hand. The she started rubbing it onto my neck lightly into the different places. I watched her do the process. She looked so concentrated. It was sexy.
"Have I ever told you how fucking beautiful you are?" I asked. She smiled, not taking her eyes off my neck.
"You're sweet frankie." She replied, putting more weight into my lap. I tried to think of something else. We were pressed for time and it was a serious situation but she just looked so good while she did it. There was no denying that I had a hard on. I sighed and leaned my head back further in embarrassment. I scooted back a bit but she pushed on further, leaning closer. She stopped short.
"Babe... Is this really turning you on?" She asked with a smile. I felt the blush creeping on as I tried to wiggle out of her grasp. She just scooted on further staying put in my lap, pushing against the uncomfortable feeling.

"Sorry..." I muttered. "I'm almost done. It's just hard not to cover up your tattoos with this." She replied, rubbing her finger over the side of my neck.
"It's ok, it doesn't really matter." I said.
"It would look even more suspicious." She said. I sighed and tilted my head back further as she did the last finishing touches.
"Done." She said, standing up to admire her work.
"Thank you." I replied, buttoning my shirt back up all the way and adjusting my collar before standing up.
"You ready?" She asked, heading for the door.
"What am I supposed to do about this?!" I asked frantically, gazing down.
"We're late." She laughed. "That's for another time." She continued, heading for the front door. I followed her out to the car.

"I'll get you back." I said, crawling into the driver's seat.
"Whatever" She replied, leaning over the middle console to kiss my cheek. I leaned closer to her. She smiled and kissed my lips. I kissed back roughly, savoring every moment. She slid her hand up my thigh.
"I guess I could help a little bit." She whispered.
"Might as well fix what you started." I replied, squeezing her ass. She smirked, connecting our lips in another kiss. She palmed at my hard on through my jeans. I breathed in sharply, tugging on her lower lip. She kept rubbing up and down. The friction was uncomfortable. I wanted to feel her hand. I wanted to feel all of her. I pulled her closer as she moved her hand more rapidly. I pushed harder into her touch as she kissed down to my neck, breathing heavier. She started to bite my neck when she pulled away quickly.
"Sorry. Concealer in my mouth. I forgot." She said. I laughed and started the car. She scootched back into her seat and buckled up. I did the same and pulled out of the driveway.
"Is it still good?" I asked. She gazed at my neck and nodded.
"I love you." I said.
"I love you too." She replied.