Teacher x Student

It was the first day of school. Another year in high school. These years were so hormonal. It was worse considering the fact that I was shoved in a building with 5,000 other horny teenagers. It was senior year though. I had already just turned eighteen and I was ready to get the hell out as soon as I graduated. I hung out with friends in the hallways, at lunch, and whatever classes we actually had together. It was a good thing high school had block schedule because on those days I could actually take a break from my friends and enjoy spending some time to myself. The day dragged by as we got introduced to all the new teachers and their classes. Most of it was what I had expected. English was next. My last period of the day. I had just gotten out of Athletics. I was a cheerleader because my best friend made me do it with her. I hated every second of it. At least I was pretty good at english... I lazily roamed the hallways not really thinking about anything. The class was all the way at the end of the hall. I panicked and walked faster when I heard the familiar tone of the bell. I hurried as fast as I could but it was a long hallway. Eventually I made it and slipped into the classroom. People were sitting and chatting to their friends. I let my eyes wonder to the teacher's desk. My breath caught in my throat when I saw him. He was hunched over, writing on a sheet of paper. He was really hot. He had dark brown hair and matching eyes that flicked across the paper. He was starting to grow a bit of stubble and his tie was loose. His shirt was unbuttoned just a bit and his slacks were neat and tight. He tapped his shoes against the desk. I instantly started to feel warm everywhere. I wanted him and yet there was so much to learn about him. I had only just laid eyes on him. The door shut behind me harshly and he looked up immediately. I felt a blush creeping on.
"You're late." He said with a smile.
"I-I'm sorry, I was-"
"you don't have to explain." He said. He walked over to me as if he forgot there were other students in the room. No one payed attention though. It was too loud with their conversations anyway.
"What's your name?" He asked.
"(Y/n)." I replied quickly.
"Mr. Iero." He spoke in a low calm voice. I nodded and watched as he moved back to the front of the room to get everyone's attention. I rushed to a seat back in the corner by his desk in the front row. I could see him perfectly and yet I was hidden from everyone else. What was I even thinking anyway... It's a teacher. I don't have feelings for him...

--

Weeks had past and I was going fucking insane. I thought about Mr. Iero in every class. I used to love going to English at the end of every day. Now it was painful having to look at him, not being able to do anything about the feeling. I just wanted to undo his belt, pull down those tight slacks and suck him off so bad. I learned more about him every day. The way he stood at the front of the room and talked in that deep low voice of his. He always talked with his hands. Those tattooed hands. Today was the worst. The projector on the ceiling at the front of the room was broken. I had to sit there and watch him lean up to fix it. His shirt would ride up over his stomach and show off his hip tattoos. He had two pretty swallow birds inked on each side and guns on the small of his back. I wanted to suck over the tattoos that's he had on the side of his neck. For the past few days I had been teasing him as much as I could without being too obvious. I slipped tiny hints every single day. The way he'd look over at me with those eyes. Sometimes he would wear his lip and nose ring and lick the metal over the one on his lip. Sometimes he would get a hard ons in class. When he sat at his desk, he always looked so flustered. I loved being close to him. Another day was going by. It was athletics and they already had us in our uniforms and on the field. We had to do all these horrible stretches in those outfits. My friend looked like she was having such a fun time.
"Come on (y/n), it's really not that bad. Enjoy yourself." She said, chewing on a piece of gum.

"I don't know." I said, sitting down with her to stretch my feet. The girls were separated with their friends in different spots.
"What's up with you lately? Things seem off in your world. Everything ok?" She asked.
"I'm fine" I replied casually, letting my gaze wonder around the field. My eyes froze immediately and locked on him. It was Mr. Iero. He was walking over to the cheerleaders. My friend proceeded to tell some random story about her weekend. I nodded every once in a while but my gaze was focused on him. He walked up to the coach and started a conversation. I looked around at the other cheerleaders. I couldn't help but want him to look over here. He wasn't that far away. My breath caught in my throat again when he actually did look over here. I felt nervous. I teased him, standing up just to bend down again. I copied all the dumb stretches that my friend did. When I looked at him again he looked even more flustered than usual. He muttered something to the coach and quickly headed back into the building. I smiled to myself.