Prologe

(Warning: if you didn't read the Maze Runner series there is going to be spoilers.
A/N: This is my first FanFic so this might not start good. I actually have no idea how to start it. Please just stick with me on this. Also sorry for grammar errors.)

Thomas's POV

I can't believe we actually made it out. We'er done with the trials. Done with the maze, the scorch, everything in the past. We are also done with WICKED.

I saw every one heading to the right so I headed to the left. I found a cliff so...I walked to the cliff and sat on the end of it, I need to clear my head.

I want to forget, forget every thing that happened. Forget the day I got to the maze. Forget the day Alby sacrificed himself for us. Forget how chuck sacrificed himself for me and died in my arms. Forget how Teresa sacrificed hers to save me. I never should have left her side. Lastly Newt. He was going insane but he was still him. I should never of pulled that trigger. Can't I just forget everything.

All these thoughts were going through my head I didn't even hear anyone coming.

"Hey there! What's wrong Tommy." Minho said coming up behind me.

"Nothing, and don't call me that!" I said thinking of Newt and how he called me that. "Only Newt could call me that."

"Sorry dude, but we have to go to bed now it's getting pretty late and we have a lot to do tomorrow."

"Okay fine." I got up and headed where I saw everyone else. they all had blankets so this couldn't be that bad. I started heading over there when Minho grabbed me to take me somewhere else. "Where are we going?"

"We will sleep over hear just incase any of them are to freak out of something." He said and we headed to our own little area.

We put all of our stuff down and went to bed. At least tried.

A/n: I hope this is a goodish start. Hope you like it.