Chapter 2

I CAN'T WAIT FOR SCORCH TRIALS!!!! September 18th. Can you?

2 weeks later.

Thomas's POV.

I still didn't tell Minho. I feel really bad, but I need someone. I need to have a friend. Brenda is nice, but she is way to clingy. Gally is very quiet to be honest. I know he still feels guilty for killing Chuck, but I forgave him because he was under WICKED's control. I do wonder if Chuck found his parents? I mean if they had the flare they would be cranb they are dead so I kept my promise.

I still can't believe 4 people sacrificed themselves for me. I can't be that important. Can I? No, I can't. Chuck and I were like brothers. Teresa and I were... well I'm not sure but I know that she really liked me or loved me. Alby sacrificed himself foe every one witch includes me. Last Newt. He didn't want me or anyone to get hurt by him so he decided it would be better if I shoot him, but why couldn't he just kill himself I mean he tried once why not try again! Ugg Thomas get your stuff together.

I was sitting at the cliff just thinking of everything I remember and trying to remember more. Cause just a few nights ago I was in bed and a short tiny dream came to me.

In the dream there was a what looked like a 12 year old goofing around with a what looked like a 7-8 year old. They were both guys and it looked like they new each other for years.

It was so short of a dream I need to know who they were. I heard foot steeps coming my way. Who can that be. Please don't be Brenda, please, please, please. I turned a round and was so glade it wasn't Brenda. But it was Minho, wasn't to thrilled about that with either.

"Hey there Tommy boy." I grunted at the nickname. "There is somebody that needs to talk to you. Now. Apparently it is extremely important and about one of out gladers." What one of our gladers? That doesn't make any sense.

"What who?" I asked very curious.

"I don't know man."

"Okay we'll let's find out. Where is he?"

"It's a she and SHE is over hear come follow me shank." We all still use our glader words. There like a part of us.

He was pointing to the outside do the clearing there I could see a blond haired lady standing there. She didn't look like a crank, but she look shucking angry. When we finally got there I decided to introduce my self.

"Hello my name is Thomas. What's your name?" I asked and reached out my hand but she just slapped it away. What was her problem?

"Oh you don't know? You don't recognize me?" She said but them shook her head. I'm not sure why, but she did. "Oh. That's right. You don't have your memories. WICKED took them."

"How do you know about WICKED? Did you know what they did to us?"

"Don't be fooled little one there wasn't just one WICKED headquarters. You just destroyed the one that built the maze. Now don't get me wrong, but I think that was wise of you considering they were the ones that cared the most about the trials. They were the ones that set every thing up, but us the one I was at. We monitored you. I saw everything you did. One thing really killed me though. Do you know which moment killed me the most?"

"What are you talking about? How did you see every thing?" I was very confused now.

"We'll we had cameras in the maze. Then we had cameras in the scorch. Then we just have cameras every where pretty much." She looked at me then smiled. Why did she do that? What's going to happen? I have a bad feeling. "So did you know that we didn't force you to go in the maze, technically. All of you came to us. You all volunteered to join. Some came in doing it for there family because they wanted to save them. Some came for themselves. Them some came for there friend." She looked directly at me then Minho. What? Why did she change the subject?