Revealing the Truth

Mona looked at Yugi and then at her husband. She couldn't do this anymore. Would she tell him, or would Daniel tell him first?

Mona: I think you should tell your son, Daniel?

Daniel: They would never forgive us.

Yugi: Just say something! You're both scaring me!!

Mona goes to Yugi and sets him down on the couch and she takes a deep breathe....

Mona: We weren't kidnapped by the Moshibas....

Yugi: What?

Mona: The twin towers was... A part of our plan to save you and Heba.

Yugi: But, all the people that died in that accident... Was all because of you two trying to save me and Heba? From what!

Mona: The Moshibas said that if we left, they would've killed you and we left Yukio behind with them...

Yugi: Wait. Why were you two working for the Moshibas? Were drug dealers, hired to keep everything in control?

Daniel: We were actually...hired assassins before you, Heba and Yukio were born.

Yugi: What?! You killed innocent people. What about what happened to Tea?

Mona: All us. She was going to kill you do I decided to take her out of the way.

Yugi: Mom. Dad. You two could've told me this but you abandon us to you could keep you lowsey jobs as assassins!

Mona: Son, forgive us. We left that behind ever since you two were born, we're regular parents who want to protect you.

Yugi: You're not my mom. You're not my dad. But you...

Yugi walked away and he went to his room and locked the door.

Daniel: See what I told you!!

Mona: Shut up!! You need to shut up. The other person who can get to Yugi is Yami.

Daniel: Yami. Could you come over here for a minute?

Yami: Yes Mr. Moto.

Daniel: Could you talk to Yugi for us?

Yami: Gladly.

Yami walk to Yugi's room and knocked on it.

Yugi: Leave me alone.

Yami: Yugi.

Yugi's eyes widened and he opened the door.

Yugi: Yami!

Yugi ran into his arms and Yami hugged him back. Yugi began to cry and stayed there.

Yami: Its your parents. They want to speak with you.

Yugi: No.

Yami: Why not? They sacrificed their time for you.

Yugi: You were listening...

Yami: Yeah.

Yugi: Yami, you don't know what its like!

Yami: My mother was killed and my bastard of a father was killed. What don't I know?

Yugi: I forgot... I'm sorry.

Yami: You're gonna have to forgive your parents for what they did. And your mother was kinda the one who arrested my father.

Yugi: How do you know?

Yami: Same voice, same hair and same badge. She took me in with you and Heba before she had to leave you with Solomon. We're a lot closer than you think.

Yugi: I'll talk to them but afterwards...

Yami: You want to go see Heba and Atemu don't you.

Yugi: Especially Atemu. What happened to him again?

Yami: He fainted due to his low blood pressure.

Yugi: Heba most be so scared.

Yami: I beg he is. So are your parents.

Yugi: Let's go talk to them.

They talked and talked for hours until the clock was at 7:30pm. Yami told Yugu that it was time to go see Atemu.

Yugi: We have to go.

Yami: Yeah come on.

Mona: Yugi.

Yugi turned to his mother and his father.

Mona: We'll talk more later okay?

Yugi: Okay.

Yugi and Yami left and got into that nice red mustang of Yami's and drove off.

Yami: Are you okay Yugi?

Yugi: I'm fine.

Yami: Your eyes are telling me otherwise.

Yugi: I can't trust my parents after this. What else are they hiding??

Yami: I don't know but you have to be patient with them and they'll tell you everything.

Yugi: Okay.

They got to the hospital and they parked.

Yami: Before we go. Can I have a kiss?

Yugi: Yami. Right now.

Yami: Come on. Its been almost a week and nothing's happened.

Yugi: Fine.

Yugi got closer to Yami and kissed him. Yami kissed back but grabbed Yugi's waist and held him close to his chest while Yugi had his hands on Yami's chest.

Yugi: There. You happy?

He said this while he was blushing. And Yami kissed him again.

Yami: Yeah. Let's go.

They entered the hospital and saw Heba in the waiting room.

That is where is chapter ends and there will be more about Atemu's condition in the next chapter for all of you who like Atemu. Comment below and give this a huge vote and add it to your library before there will be updates about this! Thanks. OuranHSHC--- out! Have a merry Christmas and Happy New Year.