Talent Shows & Valentines

Yugi and Yami were astonished by the way the house that was left spotless. They couldn't believe it. Yugi would miss the winter holidays but there were other holidays.. his favorite was Valentine's Day. He loved to receive chocolate and other things from his friends. He looked at Yami and wondered about anything Yami was going to get him. Yami just looked back at him. Yugi turned away and covered his face.

" What are you thinking about, Aibou?"

" Just wanting Valentine's day to get here faster.... its 3 days away..."

" Don't worry... I'm getting you something my little one." Yami said as Yugi sighed and looked up at him.

" Yugi, I'm gonna take you some where. I know you're going to love. It's a talent show."

" Oh! I love talent shows." Yugi said as his eyes sparkled and blushed. Yami grabbed Yugi by the hand and they went to the park. There were thousands of people circled by a stage. Yugi tried to look up but you know he was so small, Yami grabbed his arms and lifted him into his shoulders. Yugi sat on Yami's shoulders. They were so cute!!!

" Thanks Yami."

" You're welcome, Aibou." They stayed to watch and saw an act that astonished everyone. It was a little girl who looked like she was at least 5 years old, she wrote a speech about how much she wanted to meet The King of Games, which was Yugi. He asked Yami to put him down.

" Excuse me. Hello little girl... what's your name?"

" I'm Asuna, you're the... King of Games! I can't believe it! You're so tall up close."

" Thank you. You're sweet. How about you spend the rest of the day with me and my boyfriend, Yami?" Yugi said as he kneeled by the girl and motioned Yami to come up front.

" Spending all day with the King of Games and his boyfriend?! Would I!" Asuna said as she grabbed both Yami's and Yugi's hand. The crowd cheered and clapped for her. She had a huge smile for the rest of the day. Yami smiled at Yugi and he smiled back.

" Um.... can we go see the decorations? It's almost Valentine's Day." Asuna said as she pulled Yugi's sleeve. He smiled and nodded. They walked and there was mixtures of pink and red. Yugi adored the holiday and he loved Yami.

" Mr. Yugi and Mr. Yami? If you're gonna kiss... go ahead. I won't look." Asuna said as she covered her eyes. Yugi laughed and Yami tilted Yugi's chin.

" Happy Early Valentine's Day, Yugi. I love you."

" I love you Yami. Happy Early Valentine's Day." Yami leaned and kissed Yugi.... they deepes the kiss and Asuna was sighing at the sight.

" Aww.... they're so cute!"

" Hey, you said you wouldn't look."

" Sorry. I couldn't look away. Mr. Yugi could you take me home. It's getting dark." Asuna said as Yugi nodded and they walked to a small cottage. Asuna said bye and kissed Yami's cheek. Yugi laughed and Yami looked at him.

" How'd you like today, my love?"

" It was amazing. I got to meet one of my fans. She was cute and she was so adorable when she kissed you." Yugi said as Yami wrapped his arms around Yugi's waist. The 2 lovers walked home and watched a movie and feel asleep in each other's arms.

Please vote and comment. Thanks for reading. OuranHSHC... out! Bai!!