Tour of Domino City and Yugi's family

Yami and Yugi were roaming the streets of Domino City. On their way to the mall, they were in the heart of Lilly Park. Yugi was gazing at the second tallest water fountain in Domino City. It was 20 ft tall! Yugi was amazed by how the water was so clean almost transparent. Koi fish were swimming in a slight rhythm. Their scales were shimmering against the sunlight. Yugi then notice a flock of ducks in a line behind their mother. The ducks played with Yugi while Yami watched him from a bench, he smiled at the way Yugi had fun, playing with the ducks and Koi fish. Yami noticed an ice cream kart and stop by it to buy Yugi a snack.

Yugi sat down on the fountain, to take a break, he looked up to see Yami holding a small bowl of Circus Animal Cookie flavored ice cream. Yami sat down next to Yugi and he started to tell Yugi all about the up coming formal.

"Yugi, did you like the tour of Domino City? We still have one more place to go." Yami said as he looked at Yugi's blushed cheeks, they were slightly darker than the lightest pink.

"Yami, I loved the tour of Domino City. The amazing sights and scenery. The flowers blooming by Domino Square. My favorite part of the tour was getting to know you a bit more every step of the way. I can't wait to see the mall here!" Yami smirked as he picked up a ducking that played with Yugi. Yugi giggled as Yami just smiled at the fun Yugi was having with him.

"Shall we go to the last place on our tour? The mall is just around the corner." Yugi turned to Yami and nodded, got up from the fountain and the duo walked to the mall.

They both took one step into the mall and Yugi was shocked to see the inside of the most store-filled mall in the city. Yugi's eyes widened even more when he saw a pet store on the second floor. Yugi grabbed onto Yami's wrist and dragged him to the second floor. It took awhile for Yami to realize where Yugi wanted to go.

"So Yami, are you ready for the formal? I still haven't chosen anything to wear. I've been busy with moving to Domino City and arranging my things in my grandpa's game shop. And my brother's looking for a college to go to. And my grandpa working at his shop. The formal is next week. Yami, I'm sorry." Yugi said as he poked his fingers together and looked down at the floor, but would look back at Yami. Yami looked back at Yugi and lightly smiled and put his arm around Yugi's shoulders. Yugi's cheeks were painted with a light shade of red. They got on an elevator and were on the second floor.

"Yugi, don't worry. You can get something to wear here. First it has to be a tuxedo and it has to be purple." Yami said as they thought of ideas for Yugi to wear.

"Wait.... why purple? There are other colors that suit me. Like blue, black, indigo, red, white, green." Yugi asked as he raised an eyebrow.

"Well, the purple makes your eyes stand out. Wait, I can see it now, you walking in the gym, dressed in all purple and your eyes sparkling. Black bow tie, black pants." Yugi stood there with an extreme blush on his face that reached his ears. Yugi bumped into someone and he looked back to see who it was. He already knew who it was. Tea. Yugi grabbed Yami's hand and ran for the pet store.

"Yugi, why were you running to the pet store? What happened?" Yami said as he looked down to see Yugi was still holding his hand.

"Yami.... I saw Tea and she'd kill me if she saw us together. She almost did in middle school." Yugi said as he tried to catch his breath. Yami looked back at Yugi..... there were tears traveling down his rosy cheeks. Yami wiped off the tears with his thumb. Yami rubbed Yugi's back.

" Yugi, don't cry please. Don't. Tea didn't see us, so that's a good thing. So you wanna look around?" Yami said as they were looking in the store. Yugi was already half way through the store. Yami was waiting by the door. Yugi was looking at the store when he saw several snowballs of fur in a glass box. Yugi was amazed to see them, he lifted up one of the kittens and saw it had spot on its back shaped as a diamond. The cat was playing with Yugi's bangs. Yugi laughed as he played with the cat and he felt someone's hand on his shoulder. Yugi looked up to see Yami looking down at the ball in his hands. Yami smiled and kissed the little ball of fur which made Yugi blush at the moment.