Yugi's Days Of Recovery & The Formal <3

It's been 2 days and Yugi was still in the hospital. Yami was still by Yugi's side, he never left that room in 48 hours. Others came to visit Yugi, but Yami never left that room for anything. He couldn't leave he felt guilty for what Ushio did to him. He called the school to say he wouldn't be there for a week or so. It was Yugi's 3rd day in the hospital and he managed to hold Yami's hand. Yami looked up to see Yugi who's eyes were fluttering.

" Yugi, you woke up! I can't believe it." Yami said as he hugged Yugi and then Yugi hugged back. Yugi coughed a bit but he was okay, he looked at his arm that was in a purple cast. He tried to move it but it hurt him and Yami told him not to move it.

" Yami....what happened? The last thing I remember is seeing Ushio and flashing lights. I was with you." Yugi said as he spoke with his oxygen mask. Yami frowned, he told Yugi everything the doctor told him and the rest of the gang. Joey, Kaiba and Anzu were in the waiting room and Anzu was crying and she felt sorry for what her sister, that horrible bitch had that done to Yugi.

" Yugi, are you feeling okay, you were hurt pretty bad back there? Do you want me to bring you something?" Yami said as he felt Yugi's forehead and it was burning. Yugi shook his head and he asked Yami if there was any other good news.

" Yeah, but that means you have to go to court to make sure that Tea and Ushio don't do this again. Are you up for it?" Yami said as he held Yugi's hand while Yugi smiled, as he was nodding his head.

With Heba and Atemu...

Heba was sleeping on Atemu's shoulder, Atemu smiled and he slowly touched  Heba's cheek. Heba blushed for a bit. Until, unfortunately some bitch comes walking through that door and her name started with a T. Heba woke up to see Tea asking the nurse what room Yugi was in. He stood up and he marched himself to knock some sense into that whore.

" Tea, what are you doing here? You don't deserve to do anything to Yugi or Yami. Why can't you let them be. Yami's a lot happier with Yugi than with a slutty skank like you!" Heba said as Tea slapped him and his cheek was left with a red mark. Atemu ran to Heba, who was covering his red cheek. He then turned to Tea and slapped her twice as hard.

" Heba, Heba, Heba..... you think you know so much. Was Atemu there for you when you were bullied at school or did you ever mentioned what happened to your family?" Tea said as Heba looked at her with a death glare. Tea was about to give him another slap but Atemu stopped her just in time.

" Tea, I think you should leave. Now! You've caused enough trouble for now, but wait until the judge sees what kind of whore you really are." Atemu said as he looked at Heba's cheek and hugged Heba. Tea just laughed and left the hospital. Atemu kissed Heba's red cheek and he took Heba back to where they were originally.

With the devils....

" Hey, Kaiba.....why do you hate your cousin so much? He's given you so much advice." Ryou said as he sat Bakura's lap. Kaiba looked at him, he turned really red.

" I don't hate him. I just don't want him to tell anyone I have a thing for Joey." Kaiba said as the devils started laughing, they all thought it was a joke.

" Joey? The mutt, you call him that. You guys hate each other. But there something between you that I see." Malik said as he smiled. Kaiba went back to working on the papers for court. The devils were now thinking about Yami and Yugi.