Chapter 1

Another long day at the office for Alonzo as he punches card into the clock, He's the junior architect his company, doesn't make a lot right now but that big break is coming. His friend Ross asks him if he wants to go with him to the bar, at 25 it seems like an easy response to that question. "Nah man the wife yelled at me last time and i didn't get none for a month i'm staying in tonight" he says while walking to his car. The guys laugh at him then pull out the parking lot. He gets to his car a red Ford focus five more payments and it's all his. He gets in starts the car and pulls out the parking lot onto the road. The moon light glistening off the hood as the street lights glow like fireflies. Alonzo looks down the road at all the signs of all the fast food joints he's passing. "She's probably not cooking tonight what's one meal gonna hurt" he thinks to himself. He pulls into the KFC drive thru and orders the 5$ dinner box. The chicken smells great through the container he smells everything the herbs from the chicken, the creamy gravy on the mash potatoes, the sweet smell of the greens all come together in unison. He pulls into his driveway his apartment is small but fits him and his wife perfectly thankfully they haven't talked about kids yet. He walks into the front door with the food container in hand, he can hear the sink going in the kitchen which means she cooked. Alfonso looks around the hall to look for a place to hide the container. It's to late Maria walks into the hall and sees the container in his hand, she's furious she grabs a magazine on one of the shelves rolls it up and starts beating him with it. Although it doesn't hurt him it is kinda stopping him from going anywhere. She stops takes a sip of her juice then starts beating him again this time smacking him with her hand. She stops and snatches the container out of his hand, he goes to reach for it, she puts her elbow into him making sure she keeps distance between him and the container. Maria tosses it onto the bookshelf and then walks away, it's on the top where he can't reach it he looks into the kitchen and sees her breaking the step stool. This happens every time he comes home with fast food when she cooks, It never ends well for him and that usually leads to a fight that he always loses. This time he just accepts he was wrong and apologizes she gives him a kiss then says. "Nice try but you're still not getting none tonight' she says as she prepares him a plate. he sits down on the couch with his plate of food and begins to eat. He puts his plate down on the coffee table Marie jumps into his laugh and gives him long deep kiss, she grabs his penis through his pants then gets up and walks back into the kitchen he runs after her and kisses her as they back into the fridge. He lifts her up against the fridge kissing long and passionately. "I thought you said i wasn't getting any" he says about to kiss her again when she put her finger against his lips. She gets down stands up and moves her finger away from his mouth then whispers in his ear. "You're not" she says then walks away swaying her ass back and fourth making sure he sees it. She turns the corners then walks up the stairs, he sits on the corner an sighs.