Chapter 5

Over the next couple weeks Alfonso healed and was medically cleared to work. That week at work he was going over some of the designs he had before the accident. The company had settled the potential lawsuit with a quick termination of the drunk driver and giving him a large sum of money to keep quiet (200,000 dollars to be exact). Maria had plans to use the money after they paid hospital bills to finally open up her studio. She had her master's degree in business and graduated last year with her degree in film from Full Sail University. This was her passion and Alfonso always admired her for it, she tried a start up campaign and raised only a hundred dollars that her mother gave her. Alfonso tried raising more money in a pool at work but his boss pulled the plug and he was forced to stop and give everyone's money back. This was her dream and he wasn't gonna stop her she supported him when he got the internship at Emanuel and associates being out of work for a year struggling through that time. They put a thousand down for the insurance company and paid off the rest off the rest of the car. He was gonna pay off the mortgage but the studio that Maria wanted was 100,000 and they had 158,795 left.

Crunching the numbers they had enough to buy the studio, get it sound proofed, and to get equipment to start making films immediately. Maria had dozens of screenplay that she had written in the office but never published for fear someone might take her ideas. Maria kisses Alfonso as she takes the car keys and drives off to her new studio full of joy. Alfonso had called in that day the pain in his ribs was unbearable. Dominic was going out with Michelle the week prior and Mikayla was getting used to having a mommy. Dominic and Mikayla would call and yesterday they were over for barbecue after work. It was Sunday Mikayla didn't have school and Dominic had a vacation day to burn so they had a barbecue in the backyard.

Alfonso sitting in the lounge chair on his phone going through his Instagram. Ross had messaged him the link to this girl he thought Alfonso might like. Alfonso clicks the link and almost drops the phone when he sees the girl on the phone. She was absolutely gorgeous, hour glass figure, dark smooth skin, long black hair and brown hair that draped over big 36 D breast. His wife was lovely but he just couldn't stop staring at this girl he was mesmerized. He could feel his pants start to become tight in his nether region and his hormones are running wild. He sends her request and to his shock she accepted immediately and there was a message in his inbox. He was shocked, why did she accept right away, how does she know who he is, what's in the message, why is he ranting like a nervous idiot instead of looking at the message. He takes a deep breath and clicks the message; it opens up with a photo of her in nothing but a string bikini with her size 36ds struggling to be controlled by the thin bikini top. Under it said "I heard like the Latin meat. Well your buddy Ross is no fun but he said you might be able to help me. won't you help put out my fire?". Alfonso tugs at his collar. Maria had access to all of his accounts and they never hid them from one another even if he was entertaining this (which he was) he wouldn't be able to hide it for long.

Finally after much deliberation with himself he finally text back. "I'm a married man my wife would find out what we were doing I'm sorry but I can't" in the back of his mind he was smacking himself repeatedly for not saying yes. He might be a daring man but he's not risking his marriage of 5 years on the line for her; "or was he?" He thought to himself. "Your young have a great job and she's finally doing something for herself why not have a little fun" a voice says in the back of his mind. "Because I love her and wouldn't want to do anything like that to hurt her" a much louder voice of reason defends. She text back a frowny face with the one tear falling down it's face. "But you don't wanna keep making a pretty thing like that cry do you?" The evil voice comes back. He clicks on the box to type and waits for his final answer to ring free for the voice of reason to chime back in; but it didn't it stayed dormant silent to even the most sensitive of ears. "Fine but here's my number 421-367-8869 that's my work phone number she knows I have it just for accepting business calls and stuff so she doesn't go on it." He says sweating hoping she doesn't. There's a long pause at the other end Alfonso wipes his brow of sweat and moves on thinking she left. After about 15 minutes he's watching the new H20 Delirious video and his work phone vibrates. Pulling it out he looks at it and sees it's a text from an unknown number; he looks at it confused opening the text seeing what it says. "Alright daddy we'll play by your rules just tell me we can play soon I can't wait ;)". Immediately following that she sends him a picture of her in nothing but some black knee high stockings winking at him. He couldn't believe it not even when Maria sends him stuff like this does he get this aroused it was literally about to rip through his jeans. "Oh my goodness you're so beautiful" he texts back. She sends a smiley face emoji followed by a kissing winking face. He's about to reply when he hears the key turn in the lock of the front door. He slides his work phone back in his pocket and goes back to watching his video. Maria comes in exhausted tossing her bag next.to the coat rack. She lays next to him laying her head on his chest. "Today was so long it's nice to come home to a husband who loves me" she says watching the video on his phone with him. "you know it baby" he says worried she might see the boner. She does and flicks his head to screw with him. "I'm to tired to handle this but maybe after 'we' take a shower maybe we'll have some play time" she says. He nods and smiles kissing her forehead.