Chapter 3

Alfonso wakes up in extreme pain throughout his body. He looks around to see he's in the hospital, his doctor walks in she's the most beautiful woman he has ever seen (besides his wife of course). He goes to sit up to make himself more presentable but a sharp agonizing pain rips through his body. The doctor tells him to lay back down that the car accident did some serious damage to his body. Alfonso goes to get up again she pushes him down and says with a stern voice. "You're going to stay in this bed until you're all better, understood? she says like a mother scolding her child. He nods his head through gritted teeth the pain is beginning to be  to much.  She sees he's in agonizing so she ups his dose of morphine. Her white lab coat hangs right over her feet and forms every twist and turn of her body. He can feel his blanket his rising, his face lights up like  a Christmas ornament. He pushes his hardened member down, she turns around to see his hands covering his crotch. She notices the bright red coloring of his face and smiles deviously to herself. She walks over and sits down on  the bed, she runs her hand up his leg. Alfonso is sweating bullets as she gets closer to his hard on. Her hand inches away from touching his crotch when Maria walks in. Alfonso immediately pops to attention. She runs over to him and gives him the biggest hug in the world. He feels a lot of warmth on his shoulder it takes him a minute to realize she's crying she's crying into his shoulder. He puts his hand on her head to console her, she doesn't budge tears streaming down her cheek. He kisses her forehead. She looks up at him with those big brown eyes of hers then says. "I'm gonna kill you for scaring me like that". Alfonso gives a kindred laugh then kisses his beautiful wife. His doctor looks over then gives a sinister smile. "Your husband is on heavy amounts of painkillers and suffered major head trauma he needs rest" she says half smiling. Maria kisses her husband one last time then leaves. 

The door is shut tight behind her. Alfonso swallows hard then asks her a question. "What do you want from me? She walks over then plops down onto his lap. The weight from her body is to much for him his stiches pop open.  Blood gushes from his belly, she quickly grabs some bandages from the drawer and puts it on the wound. The bleeding stops but she has no idea how to explain this to his wife. She makes the decision she's not and just leaves the room. Alfonso decides that he's going to sleep no use in being stressed out tired. He lays his head against the hospital pillow and closes his eyes hoping praying that things will get better. The pain from his wounds are numbed by the morphine making sleep no problem.