Sonomi Daidouji (Cardcaptor Sakura)

Ok, so I was on the Internet, looking for pics to draw of Sakura Kinimouto's mother, Naedeshiko, but I found her best friend Sonomi Daidouji, who is Tomoyo's mother.
By the way Tomoyo and Sakura are best friends.
I know it's complicated, but to mix it up even more, Sonomi's teacher Fujitaka, in high school, married Naedeshiko Kinimouto!
And Sonomi had said Sakura reminded her of a high school friend, but we don't know she means Naedeshiko until the second book, where Sakura, her crush, Yukito, her brother Touya, and her father, Fujitaka, we're all at field day. Sakura finds Tomoyo, and Fujitaka sees Sonomi, so she starts yelling at him telling him if he had enough taken better care of Naedeshiko, she wouldn't have died!!!!
So it all comes out that Sonomi was like a bodyguard to Naedeshiko, so she was pretty ticked off when she got the news of Naedeshiko's death.
I grievously apologize to anyone I may be being a spoiler to, but I think that'll be limited amounts of people, because fans are usually past book two in very little time, (I'm actually fitting into a usually category for once lol)  plus there are limited people who know/care about this anime/manga. So for those small amount of you who aren't done Vol. II, I am dreadfully sorry.
Please comment and vote!!
Thanks!!
Have a manga filled summer!!
Have a awesome summer!!^^
Same thing lol.
Ok Bye!