Grell Sutcliff (Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler)

Hey guys!!
So if you guys have come up with a name, please tell me in the comments.
That aside, let's get down to business.
Grell is a Death God, who reaps the souls of people who are scheduled to die, most times with his Death Scythe, of which resembles a chainsaw, but his boss/ex boyfriend took it away from him, because he had illegally upgraded and changed it. So, with that scythe, he had killed people who weren't scheduled to die. Like Madam Red.
I wasn't mad when she died. I was happy. She was going to kill Ciel!!!!!!!! Ciel is awesome!!!!!!!!
By the way, if you don't follow Kuroshitsuji, you should. But if you don't, the jacket Grell is wearing in the picture belonged to Madam Red, the other half of Jack The Ripper.
I'm sorry, I wanted to do this drawing in colour, but I didn't have anything to colour with, so it's in black and white.
I wanted to do at LEAST hair and eyes red, but I couldn't, sorry.
Btw I 💗CHIBI'S!!!!!!!!
They're just soooo cute!!!!!!!!
Ok Imma go before I depress people with my happiness. Idk how I would do that tho.
Comments? Votes? Yes and yes? Thanks to those of you who have read this far, it rly means a lot to me!!
みなさんありがとう
Minasan arigatō
Thank you all

さようなら
Sayōnara
Good bye

すてきな一日を
Sutekina tsuitachi o
Have a great day

Acknowledging: Ryan-Smith09 for requesting 'chibi Grell'