Hannah Anafeloz (Kuroshitsuji / Black Butler)

Hey!!!!!!!!
I promised myself I would draw this one day!!!!!!!!
And besides, I think ZackCrouse had suggested it. I can't remember!
I accidentally deleted the note on my iPad that says which ones were suggested.
But if you did thx Zackery!!!!!!!! <Acknowledgement

Anyway, I think I said in a previous chapter that she is one of my fave anime characters.
Btw, her a Claude Faustus were my OTP! Until Claude dies by the hands of me!! I AM SEBASTIAN MICHAELIS!!!!!!!!
Do I die in Book Of Murder? If so, how? Please tell me in the comments along with comments!!!!!!!!I haven't gotten this far, I watched season two on Netflix, cuz that's all they had at the time, then was watching season one after that on YouTube, cuz I hadn't thought about that. So I'm into season one, but done season two, so is have to say I'm on season one, wouldn't I? Anyway, does Hannah die? I know Alois Trancy does. My god that was a intense scene (the sword duel between Ciel Phantomhive and Alois Trancy, where Ciel triumphs, and I'm pretty sure Claude steals his soul. I forget though!!!!!!!!)
Anyway, to the point, I'm glad if you like this pic, and disappointed in myself if it's not good!!!!!!!!
But please don't tell me it's good if it's horrible!!!!
I seem to be using !s a lot lol...
Anyway, please comment, vote, and that's all.
Have a great summer to people who are experiencing summer right now, and happy crappy other seasons to those of you who are still stuck in school!!!!
Don't let the Muggles get you down!!!!
Peace out fans!!!!!!!!
P.S. If you have a name for us people who are HUGE anime fans, please put it in the comments, so instead of saying 'those of you reading this book' I can just say ________. Please fill in the space. Pencils will be provided in the comment section, so just write what you think there, ok?
Thanks
'Live long and prosper'
-Mr. Spock
^tribute to Lenard Nimoy.