Maximum Ride (Maximum Ride)

Ok, James Patterson, just saying your title makes me look like an idiot.
Just so you all know, James Patterson is the writer of this book called Maximum Ride.
The thing is, that who I was asked to draw. Maximum Ride.
I know my picture doesn't look like Max, because of the proportion of her head, but there you have it.
She's the main character in the story. By the way I was obsessed with Fang for a while, until he takes off on the flock, and Gasman and Iggy go with him, leaving Angel, Nudge, and Max behind.
But they had Ari, which is a big-ass wolf "on their side."
They don't know at this point weather Ari has become good or not, which is a crucial reason as to why Fang takes off, and the other boys come too. Gasman wanted to stick with Fang, and Iggy and Gasman are inseparable, leaving the rest without access to the outside world, as Fang has their only computer, which he stole before they blew up the building they were escaping, as they had been held captive on the inside of it, blowing it up would allow them to escape through the holes in the remains of the walls.
Sorry I'm rambling, and spoiling. I am grievously apologetic.
Please don't hurt me for being a spoiler!!
*hides under the covers*
*fangirls/fanboys come to kill me in my sleep, but they don't know that I'm too scared to sleep, so they cant*
*I'm like "haha, I fooled you"*
*They use their imaginary wings to blow the covers off of my head, and come with axes to chop it.*
Don't forget to Comment and Vote!

Acknowledging: tacobell199816= my crazy fangirl sister, who I made read these books, and was so ticked off when I told her our school library didn't have all the books. I also told her there were only 6 books, and she wouldn't take long to read them, so that's how I convinced her lol. But I'm a liar. He he he!! There are more!!!!
Please read her book Werewolves. It is really well written.

Have a great summer. Bye!!