Bound by the Enemy ~ Character Profiles

CHARACTER PROFILES (Part 1)

Hanna Kailyn Ashford

The daughter of the most powerfull man in the shipping business, Henry Ashford. She was sent to Durnstrong academy  in order to protect her from her father's enemies. Headstrong and independent, Kailyn refuses to let her emotions get to her since she thinks it's a form of weakness. She has dark brown hair complemeted by her arched brows, right above her hazel eyes. She enjoys gymnastics, painting, and secretly wishes to be a well known writer. 

Daniel Daalgore (Ethan Cross)

Kailyn's personal bodyguard who's actually her father's enemy's underrcover son. Daniel is a sweet and sensitive type of guy who has an unusual hobby of jumping down windows. He's extremely talented in martial arts and archery, though he prefers to spend his time sleeping on trees and swimming. Behind his mesmerizing eyes and playful grin, lie a secret past that he's trying to run away from.

Daryl Javier-Gioretti

The son of well known Italian billionaire, Giovanni Gioretti, and heir to the family's chain of steel companies. He's a first honor awardee who enjoys paticipating in organizing school events to prove to his brothers that he's capable of handling responsibilty. He spends his time kickboxing, horsback riding, and debating. He becomes Kailyn's first bestfriend in this life.

Jasmin De Senna

She is the daughter of two of the world's best brain surgeons. Caring and generous, she always lends a helping hand to those in need. She even volunteers herself in medical missions and blood drives just to impress her parents. She's a model who enjoys dancing, eating sweets, and shopping.

Nicholas "Nick" Leongard III

Self proclaimed Cassanova who constantly flirts with girls all the time. As the son of a real estate  businesswoman,  Nick enjoys the luxuries that come along with his wealth such as private islands, sportcars, and ofcourse,  girls. Though lazy and unattentive in class, he actually has a superior IQ level.

DURNSTRONG ACADEMY

A school in the middle of an island that's well acclaimed for it's high security and top class facilities such as four Olympic-sized swimming pools, three castles, an opera house, a golf course, and a mall to name a few. Despite it's perfect image, the school is also well known for it's wild, spoiled, and filthy rich students.