Bound by the Enemy ~ Chap 5: Misunderstanding (Kailyn's POV)

“Ughh... where am I?” I wondered as I walked around in a dark hallway.

“Don’t hurt her, please!” a voice pleaded.  “Take everything, just leave her alone!!”

“What makes you think I’d do that?” an eerie but familiar voice said.

“I thought I could trust you!” the pleading voice cried.

“AGGHHH!!” I shrieked. All of a sudden, I was pulled by something and next thing I know, I was rolling on the ground after I slammed out the window.

“NNNOOOOOO!!! NOOO KAILYN!! KAILYNNNN!!!”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Kailyn’s POV~

“Ughhh... what’s with that clicking sound?!” I whispered as I covered my face with a pillow.

“Kailyn... Kailyn...?” a faint voice whispered.

“What is it?” I demanded, as I quickly stood up.

“G-g-g-goodmorning?” Danne yelled, with an unexplainable expression of fear and amusement.

Oh crap! I left the curtains open last night. He must have seen my cranky morning face. Ughh... he leaves me no choice...

“What’s so good about the morning?!?” I shouted back, as I closed the curtains.

Shoot! Shoot! Shoot! Why did I even say that? Ughh... I must’ve looked like Frankenstein or something. Uhhmm... I better think of a way to fix this. I peered out of a little slit I made from the side of the curtain. He was still standing there, mouth wide open, expressionless in front of his window.  SHOOT. I guess I did scare him. Maybe I really looked like Frankenstein... Ughh... I know. I better act like I’m really mad at him so he won’t ever mention it again. That’s right...

~Rose Labyrinth~ (Kailyn’s POV)

“Hey, Kailyn...” Danne asked, “Is something bothering you?”

“Obviously.” I said.

“Is there something or someone that’s causing you these difficulties?” Danne insisted. “Maybe I can check it out for you.”

“I guess I can handle it on my own.” I mouthed dryly, doubling my pace. I think my plan might actually work.

“Look if anything happens to you, it’s my responsibility.” he said. “I have too many problems right now and I don’t need you to add up to them.” he whispered under his breath.

“What did you just say?” I asked, perplexed.

“Nothing... just stay near me and try not to be a mess.” He sighed in an irritated way.

What’s up with him? Did I just hear what I just heard? So I’m a problem? Ughh! Looks like I don’t have to fake my hating him.  

“Mess? Have you checked yourself in the mirror lately? Not much of a morning person are you? Maybe you should give me some space and spend some time on your own.” I bawled, pushing him aside.

“You’re not the only one who has problems. “

Uhmm... maybe that was a little too harsh, but he did hurt me bit with what he had said. Sigh. But still. He wouldn’t have hurt me in the first place if I hadn’t acted that way... Ughhh! Maybe I should turn around and apologize to him... or at least give him an explanation... but then again, that can be considered as giving up. Although, if I apologize to him now, things might get clearer... but with his current state, maybe it would be better if I leave him alone first. Sigh.