Chapter 7

"Whats going on over there?" i asked Darian pointing to a huge crowd of girls screaming.

"Uh...i dont know...But whatever it is, i don't want to be involved.." she said turning her head away from the little riot.

"Ummm lets go on the Ferris wheel!" Darian finally said.

I nod and we started heading our way to go up to the deck.

Nialls P.O.V.

I was pounding on the glass window furiously like the people who we on the oposing side from me.

"KAT! KAT!" I screamed, hoping somehow she could hear me. All the boys see her aswell and start pounding. I finally ran out of the shop and into the crowd.

They started riping my clothes and scratching at me, Their screams were right into my ears.

"OH MY GOD NIALL!!! I LOVE YOU!"

"I WANT HIS SWEATSHIRT!" 

"MOVE BITCH HES MINE!"

"i TOUCHED HIS BUTT! OH MY GOD!!"

I kept tearing through the crowd of rude fans only looking back to se the boys struggling to get the glass door closed again. 

"KAT! KAT! WHERE ARE YOU!? KAT!!!" i scream, panic filling me like alcohol.

I was completely surrounded by fans tearing at my cloths and touching me inappropriately.

I lost her! i lost Kat! shes no where to be found.

Darians P.O.V.

"Wow..i never realized how much a simple ride on the Farris wheel coasted!" i sighed handing over 4 dollars for a silly ride on a Farris wheel.

"It will be soo worth it! I swear!" Kat reassured me. She grabbed my hand pulling me to the line of people waiting to go on.

The line moved fast and before i knew it we were sitting on the Farris wheel accelerating at a steady pase. When we got near the peak of the wheel Kat started shaking the box.

"OH MY DEAR LORD JESUS CHRIST! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!? DO YOU WANT TO GET US KILLED!?" i screamed at her stopping her from shaking the box any longer

"What I'm just tyring to have some good ol' fun!" she said, her Irish accent shining through

"Shut up and sit down you loon. Just look at the scenery or something and stop trying to kill us" I said laughing. Kat sighed and sat back down looking out at the lake processing all the beauty.

"wow.." she said quietly  pressing her hands up to the glass.

"Welcome to my city!" i chuckled

We suddenly heard screams. I immediately went into panic mode thinking there was something wrong with the Farris wheel. I jolted up to my feet and looked out down by the ticket booth. 

a mob of people were surrounding someone...Not just someone...Niall.

"Kat look!" i said pointing to the Blondie whose shirt was being ripped off of him.

Kat gasped and pounded on the glass screaming his name, but of course he wouldn't notice us all the way up here just by screaming. All the fans were doing that in his ear anyway! Right then i had an idea.

"Kat lets shake the box and see if he notices then!" 

she nodded at we ran up and down the box shaking it crazily. Kat went ballistic screaming his name and shaking the box violently. 

i looked down to see Niall looking at our box and mouthing the words 'Kat' 

but than a horrid breaking sound came. Metal breaking. The box was coming off its hinges. The box snapped off on one side of the Farris wheel

We fell into the left corner of the box that was now spinning around and around. Kat grabbed me as we know what was going to happen next. A sudden creek of the box and a shaking sensation. We stayed there for what seemed like forever to scared to talk or say anything. But i know we were thinking the same thing. We are going to die.

The metal gave in and we went flying to the ground hitting bars on the way down making us shift all over the place. Then came impact. A loud boom

pain..

pain..

darkness..

~ Rightt! now i scared you all! Mwahahaha! No guys the farris wheel at chi-town is perfectly safe. What do you think is going to happen now!? omga i dont even know! bie love you! ~quiqui