Chapter 12

Darians p.o.v

 I got Jacqui to take me to Zayns hotel. I need to know what went on between him and Kat.

I asked Jacqui to wait in the lobby while I went to go talk to him. I made my way to his hotel room.

he needs to stop being such a diva and talk to his friends.  that's all I want to get through his thick skull.

I approached his hotel room and knocked swiftly on the door. I heard a shuffle behind the door. I think he was looking through the peephole.

"go away Darian. I don't want to talk right now." he said harshly

"I'm not leaving until we talk. I can sit here for hours." I said calmly

I waited there for a couple minutes and then the door opened up.

"well come in." he said, not looking me in the eyes.

I wheeled myself into his room, and he closed the door behind me and stood there awkwardly by the door.

"Are you going to tell me why you are being such a beyonce to everyone?" I said crossing my arms.

"I don't know what you mean." he said coldly, turning to face the wall to the side of him.

"Zayn. Obviously something happened, so are you going to tell me what's up or are you going to continue being an ass to your friends?"

there was a long pause

"I don't want to be like this to everyone, believe me I don't. But this whole thing is all my fault. I know it is and so does everyone else. its my fault Kat was in a coma and you broke your leg. Its all-"

"ZAYN STOP." I said sternly

silence fell upon the room.

"Nothing is your fault. It was her choice to leave. It was mine and her own fault we got hurt. we were the ones acting fucking stupid. Its not your fault."

Zayn turned sharply towards me and gave me a dirty look

"Darian, the only reason she left was because of me. If she didn't leave than she wouldn't have gone one the damn Ferris wheel. Am I wrong or what?" he said finally sitting on the edge of the bed and rubbing his temples.

I cant deny or say 'no she didn't leave because of you' but that would be a lie. 

"Zayn..i-" 

"I know its true, Its my fault. Its all my fault we have to push back tour dates, its my fault that you got hurt, its my fault everyone hates me." He took a deep breath

"Its my fault because im too much of a coward to tell her straight up how i felt. I ruin everything." He got up tried running for the door but i blocked it.

"Darian..please let me go." he begged, tears brimming in his eyes

"See Zayn, this is your problem. You run away from everything. Nothing gets solved that way. I suggest you shape up and apologize to everyone for being such a dick. They are all worried for you and you are just sulking. When will you get it through that thick skull of yours and realize we are here to help you but you only push us further away." 

His eyes looked glassy as he stared down at me. His breath was hollow and his lips were parted

"Im leaving....just please think about what i just said..." I said turning and leaving back downstairs to where Jacqui waited for me.

~sorry i took so long to update, im busy most of the time, and i have the worst case of writers block! haha oops! comment/vote/fan please ilu all! thanks a million! ~Jacqui