Chapter 1

Rachel's P.O.V

It's Monday.
Meaning that school starts today.

"Rachel, wake up. It's almost 7. You have to go to school at 7.30." My mom shouted at me. "Okay fine, just give me another 5 minutes okay?" Trying to convince my mom that I'll wake up. "No. I'm not giving you any extra time to sleep. You have to get out of your bed right now." She looked so serious looking directly to me. "Seriously mom? Fine." I was feeling a little upset though.

I got up from my bed walking directly to my bathroom. I took a glance of myself in the mirror. I looked like shit. I opened my clothes, get in the shower and took a shower as fast as I could. I washed my hair then I washed my body. Then right away, I brushed my teeth. I feel a little bit fresh though. For the clothes, I just want to keep it simple. So I chose a white dress, and a brown cardigan, and a white high-top converse. I put some mascara on and a baby pink lipstick. Then I went downstairs to the kitchen.

"Hey honey, good morning. You look good." My dad smiled at me. "Yeah, morning dad." I said. "What's breakfast for today?" I asked my mom. "Your favorite. Pancakes." Wow, usually mom made us sandwiches for breakfast. "Oh great." Taking a plate and put my pancake on it. I looked at my watch while I'm eating. I realized it's almost 7.30. I ate my pancake and went straight away to the door. "I'll be going with Luke btw. Bye mom, bye dad." I shouted a little bit at them. "Okay. Bye honey. Enjoy school!" They shouted back. I put a fake smile on my face. Obviously, no one enjoys being at school.

I walked outside the house and I found Luke was inside his car waiting for me. Yes, Luke Hemmings. He's my best friend since we were a little. "Hey there girl. Ready to school?" He smiled at me and laughed a little. I rolled my eyes and said, "Hey. Yeah, can't wait for school." I said sarcastically and went inside the car.

It only took 15 minutes driving to school. Luke's driving was horrible. I don't even know how he passed his driving test. Finally, we were at school. "Here we are. School. How's my driving btw?" Luke laughed so hard. I rolled my eyes at him. "It was horrible Luke. How come you can passed your driving test? Seriously, it's horrible." I said and I laughed at him. He rolled his eyes and say, "Whatever Rach. Lets go." We got outside of the car and walked together inside the school. As always, the girls were always waiting in front of the school for Luke. When they saw him, they will scream as loud as they could calling for his name. Luke always smiled at them. Luke's very nice towards his fans. "Your fans are cute. And crazy." I laughed at Luke and he followed me laughing. "Yes, they're cute just like me." He said and put a big smile on his face. I rolled my eyes and we went to our first class.

We were in the same class. The first subject we had was, Math. While waiting for the teacher, Luke sat beside me and said, "I forgot to tell you. One of my friend from my band is going to be a new student here." I smiled with my mouth opened. "Wow. So our school will have another 5SOS member. Amazing." I laughed and Luke laughed too. Luke was about to tell me who he is, but our teacher came into the class. We all sat down and stay quiet. "Good morning class." Ms. Ruth said. "We have a new student here. I think Luke knows him already." She said. Luke smiled at her and smiled at me. And Ms. Ruth said, "His name is, Calum Hood."

The whole class had their mouth opened. We were shocked. Especially the girls who fangirled quite hard over 5SOS.

Our new friend came inside the class and smiled at us. Then he sat next to Luke. Another 5SOS member is in our school.
And it's,

Calum Hood.