Chapter 2

Rachel's P.O.V

Calum sat next to Luke and he smiled at Luke. All the students in our class still got shocked that the fact, starting from now on, Calum is one of the student of our school.

"Dude, did I do something wrong?" Calum asked while laughing a bit. "What? Nope, they're just still can't face the reality of Calum Hood is the new student of this school. I sound like a reporter." Luke said and laughed. Calum followed him laughing. I was feeling like a stranger. Calum did look at me once. Suddenly, Calum reached and shaked my hand. "Hey. I was looking at you a while ago. What's your name?" Calum smiled at me. I was too nervous to talk, so Luke answered his question. "Oh yeah, she's my best friend, Rachel. Calum, this is Rachel. And Rachel, this is Calum." After Luke told him my name, Calum was surprised. "What? So this is Rachel? Whoa, hi Rachel! I think I've known you already. Luke always tells the boys everything about you while we were on tour." Calum said while laughing. I was a bit confused. But I ignored it. "Hi Calum. Nice to meet you." I said and smiled at him. I can tell that Luke was feeling a little bit embarrassed that Calum told me one of his secret. And so, we put our attention to Ms. Ruth who was explaining all the shits about Math.

First lesson was done. It was lunch time. We went outside of the class and found everybody was looking directly at the three of us. I could tell that they were all looking at Calum and Luke. While we were walking together, Ms. Ruth came to us and said, "Hello Luke, Calum, and Rachel. I only want to inform Calum that your locker is beside Rachel's. So, Rachel please tell him where it is. And Luke, your locker is still the same." We nodded and she went away. "Okay guys, we'll be putting our stuff in the locker and we'll have our lunch after that. I'll go with Calum. Luke, see you at the garden." I said to both of them. And Luke replied, "Copy that."

It was a silent walked I had with Calum, because we just met today. And suddenly he broke the silence and said, "So, you guys are best friend? Since little?" We all know he was asking about me and Luke. "Yeah, I guess." I replied him. He was staring at me and smiled. "Luke and Rachel. You guys are cute." He laughed so hard, I don't know what he was talking about. "What? We're just friends." I said trying to look serious. But I ended up laughing with him.

After we put our stuff in the locker, we went right away to the garden. I was looking for Luke, then I found him sitting with his sunglasses and beanie on. I went directly at him and sat next to him. Calum sat next to me. I was in the middle of these hotties. What? No, I mean, I was in the middle of these guys. "Hey, I bought your favorite. Pancakes." Luke said and smiled at me. I laughed and said, "You know, you barely even buy me food. What's happening to you Luke? But thanks Luke." I laughed and Calum followed me laughing. "Well, you've bought for Rachel, where's mine?" Calum asked Luke. Luke rolled his eyes and said, "Go buy your own pancake. I'm not buying for you, Cal." We all laughed so hard.

While we had our lunch, there was a girl coming towards us and said, "Oh my God.
You guys are literally the hottest human being God has ever made." She said looking at Calum and Luke. "Thank you. We appreciate that." Luke answered. Calum and Luke smiled at her. I was just rolling my eyes from what I just saw. Breaking the silence, Calum asked me. "What's her name?" And Luke and I laughed. "Okay Cal, her name is Ella. For your information, she fangirls quite hard over you guys." I said while laughing. We couldn't stop laughing untill the bell rang. "Okay whatever, lets get back to class before whoever the teacher is beat the shit out of us because of getting late into class." Luke said and we all went straight away to class.

Luke's P.O.V

We were inside the class when Mr. Hill followed us behind. Great. It's going to be History class. I'm pretty sure it'll get boring. I am always half asleep in his class.

"Students! This project needs to be done by 3 people." Mr. Hill shouted at all of us. I was confused. What project? What did I miss? I looked at Calum and Rachel, they both looked confused too. "So, each group will have 3 people. I'll choose it by myself. Bella, you're with David and Shally. Hmm, Annabelle, you'll be working wih Michael and Ethan." I was waiting for my name to be called. But it seems like I'll be the last one. After waiting to be called, Mr. Hill finally said, "And Rachel, you'll be working with Luke and Calum." I was very happy to work with two of my best friends.

After we had our History class, Cal, Rachel, and I, walked outside the school to the the place where we parked our cars. School's done. Breaking the silence, Calum asked, "Rachel, you want a lift? I could drive you home if you want to." He looks like he's trying to get Rachel's attention. I just don't like it, I don't know why. "It's okay, I'll be going with Luke." Rachel replied and she smiled. Great.
I smiled at Rachel, and asked to both of them,

"So, when will we start with the project?"
--------------------------------------------------------
what the? im sorry this chapter really sucks.
vote!:)