Chapter 3

Rachel's P.O.V

It's Saturday. Luke, Calum, and I decided to do the project on Saturday. We'll be going to Luke's house which is not that far from my house.

I woke up at 11 o'clock. I barely even woke up this late but yet I am still feeling sleepy. I have to get ready because I'll be going to Luke's house on 3 o'clock.

I took a shower, I washed my hair and my body, and I brushed my teeth. I put on my denim jeans and a white t-shirt on, and not forgetting my white converse. I put some mascara on and my baby pink lipstick. I just want to keep it natural. I tried to make a simple braid to my brunette hair, and I succeed. I put my history books inside my bag and went quickly downstairs.

My mom was downstairs watching movies at the living room. She always stayed at home. "Mom, I'll be going to Luke's house for doing our project. There will be Calum too. I might be going home late. So don't wait for me." I told my mom. "Okay honey. Enjoy your time." She said and smiled at me.

I walked to Luke's house while listening to the songs I have on my phone. I'll admit it that I always listen to their songs. They have good taste of music. Going to Luke's house only took me walking for 5 minutes. His house was not that far from mine.

When I got there, I knocked the door. I heard footsteps going to the door. The door was opened, it was Liz, Luke's mom. "Hey Rachel!  Come in, Luke's at his bedroom. Just go upstairs." She said smiling at me. I smiled back and said, "Okay, thank you Mrs. Hemmings."

I went upstairs and I opened the door of his bedroom. He was playing his guitar. "Well hello Rachel." He greeted me with his Australian accent. I can't help it but laugh. "Hey Luke. So where's Calum? Is he late or something?" I said while sitting on his bed. He looked at me with a confused face and said, "I don't know. He's probably late so we'll have to start the project without him." I nodded and said, "Okay then, lets start the project."

Luke's P.O.V

We worked real hard for the project for 4 god damn hours. Calum didn't show up. He texted me that he couldn't do the project because his mother was sick.

Rachel was a really smart student. We filled our times with laughing and laughing. She was so funny sometimes, I couldn't help it but laugh at her.

It's already 8 pm. My parents were going with their friends this night for a week. So they left me here alone with Rachel. "Luke, we have worked for 5 fucking hours and we haven't eaten yet. And I am hungry." Rachel laughed. I have to admit it, I am hungry too. I laughed and replied her, "Okay then, what do you want to eat? Pizza?" Her eyes brighten and said, "Yes please." So we ordered a pizza for both of us. 15 minutes later, there was a knock on my door. I opened it and saw a person holding the pizza. "Thank you." I said and smiled.

We ate the whole pizza together and we started to feel sleepy. I saw Rachel beside me already fell asleep. Her eyes were closed. Her hair still looked nice. And she looks cute. I was going to drive her home but when I looked at her, I can't wake her up. So I decided to brought her to my bedroom, and put her on my bed. I took her phone and I saw her mom sent her some messages.

Mom:
Rachel where are you? When will you get back?

Mom:
Rachel answer me.

Rachel:
Hey this is Luke. Rachel fell asleep so I thought that she could stay here for the night. If that's okay with you :)

Mom:
Oh thank you so much Luke. And yes, its okay.

I watched her sleeping. She looks so peaceful. I have to admit it, she looks beautiful. As I am starting to feel tired, I slept downstairs in my living room.

-----------------------------

This is so bad.
thanks guys. Vote?:)