#1

I don't know how to explain how I feel about you. Like, I think your face is really cute and also you have really good music taste and that's important to me 'cause I think if you saw what was on someone's playlists you can get to know them a lot better I think and you have great music taste so that's good. And you're funny. You're really funny and that's important too. But also you're kind of a dork, like when you skip, and I think that's adorable. And sometimes you're really dumb like when you hit yourself in the face with a ruler, on purpose, for no reason and I started laughing and I just thought Oh my God why do I even like you and then I realized like why not? And even though you're weird and funny and not that serious sometimes, you're like really nice too. Like today I called you and I was like, "Hey." and you asked me what I needed and I really liked that a lot because I felt cared about and I felt warm and fuzzy like you said the sud did.

The only thing I sorta don't like is that you're not very serious and I like that you're funny but sometimes I just wanna sit with you and drink tea and have serious talks about life and stuff because even though sometimes you're dumb I think you're smart about stuff like that. Because I would definitely tell you all about me if I could. We could sit down and I would tell you what I'm scared of and why I'm so messed up and I think you would understand and then I would listen if you wanted to tell me everything, too. Because I want to know all about you. I don't know why, there's just something. 

But sometimes I'm scared to tell you everything.  I worry that you might not like me anymore, if you ever liked me at all. That's part of the serious thing, I can't even tell if we're friends or if you just let me sit next to you sometimes because you're nice. I'm not sure.

The point is, I really really like you a lot. I don't know if we're even friends or maybe you like me too, probably not, but maybe, but if I had to tell you how I feel, I would say this.