{Chapter One}

This one's for you Olivia YooHoo.

Follow me on Instagram and Twitter- Tayzykinz

P.S- I'm stealing two names from the Wilson family.

Sorry for the mistakes!

{Chapter One}

"Did you just hit a cat?" The shriek of an animal outside huts my ears. My Dad looks in his rearview mirror, wincing at what he sees.

"No. It was a possum." He states. We drive along a dark, country road. Fields on both sides of us and one long road, ahead and behind.

"That makes it so much better." I reply, sarcastically. His shoulders move up and down in a shrug, showing his lack of interest. He is a hunter in our pack, meaning he usually goes out hunting for deers, rabbits, ducks, etcetera.

In his mind, killing an innocent animal is okay. Don't get me wrong, I do eat meat. As a werewolf, I have to. Otherwise, my wolf wouldn't be strong enough.

It's life's order to eat cows, chicken, pig and whatnot, but killing innocent animals in the woods, for training? For no reason at all? That's wrong.

My brother, Ryot, agrees with me, unlike he does for most things. We are close and we do get along, but unfortunately he is very protective. Last year, he went to a college in New York, studying law. The land is mutual, meaning there is no pack.

That is where my Dad and I are headed tonight. Ovelton College, New York. It has been my dream to come here, since Freshman year. It has the best Graphic and Fashion design majors. It's rare to double major at college, but with a 4.0 G.P.A, I think I'll manage.

"You excited?" Dad asks, finally turning into another road. I swear that road never stops.

"Of course! I'm going to be in college!" I squeal happily. Although Dad's mouth lifts into a smile, his eyes don't match. I know he's sad about not having either of his children at home anymore. "Come on Dad, you knew this day was coming."

"It's a parent trick." He tells me, sniffling. "You act like you're ready for your kids to leave. Then when they do, you lock them up in a cupboard." Dad jokes. Rolling my eyes, I smile at him.

"I'll be back soon enough. Of course, we have Christmas and Thanksgiving to look forward to."

"You better. Drag your brother back too."

"Of course. Drag his ass from all the partying." I joke, even though there is an underlying truth to it. From the times that I've talked to Ryot, about college, all he seems to say, are that the chicks are hot and the parties are wild. He loves it there and has always hated our pack, hence the reason he has never returned.

It's no wonder he didn't come back. Our pack is one of the strictest and snobbiest, in the world. The Alpha is a creepy asshole, who screws every girl he sees. I am one of the few, who have not been aroused by him. Most girls use him for his title, hoping he'll say 'Screw my mate', and mate with them instead.

Knowing him, he would. He's strict, stuck up, cocky and would gladly give up his mate, for someone better and with his reputation of abusing and hurting people, I doubt he'd let her live.