{Chapter Nineteen}

It's been 84 years... how are you guys?

also. . .

CHECK OUT THIS AMAZING COVER BY @ALIAH_R!
THANK YOU SO MUCH!

and while we're talking. . .

There is violence in this chapter. If you don't want to read it for whatever reason, you can message me privately and I will tell you a summarised version of this chapter!

Otherwise, happy reading!

Okay, last thing. Thank you so much for reading, voting and commenting on this story. It's so amazing and I'm so happy that you all like this book!

This chapter is dedicated to everyone

Sorry for the mistakes!

{Chapter Nineteen}

   "Okay, okay, okay. Oh my God, I feel like Rapunzel." I breath out, as I stare at the man, unconscious and tied to my desk chair. His blonde hair falls over his face, as he slouches in the seat. My index finger lightly touches the man's cheek, before it retreats into my chest and I let out a squeak. "Well, shit." I mutter.

I take a deep breath and nod my head. You can do this Annachi, you are a strong. A strong? That makes no sense, I should have said I'm strong. Oh, the man. Right. I tilt my head and grimace.

The sound of suffering and war, lines the walls. Everyone is still fighting. I need to be brave- confident and slap this bitch.

   "Wake up!" I snap, my voice as cold and hard as it can be. My hand snaps his head to the left, waking him. His eyes dart around the room, before connecting with mine. We engage in a staring competition, daring each other to glare harder.

   "Let me go."

"No." I reply, crossing my arms over my chest. He raises an eyebrow.

"Trying to play the big bad wolf?" The blonde questions, smirking at me. I narrow my eyes slightly at his supposed humour.

"I would, but that would mean you're Little Red and she is not as much as a bitch as you are." I scoff. "Anyway, mind telling me what you're doing in here, why you're attacking and what the hell- you can even tell me your name." I give a sinful smile.

"I do mind. I have rights. I demand a lawyer."  My eyebrows scrunch in confusion.

   "You're the one that broke into this house! You're an egg!" I laugh. "Actually, no. Eggs get laid. You're just stupid. Fantastic."

"I'm not stupid!"

"Sure. Tell me why you're here."

"Why should I?" He spits back.

"Because you're in my pack's land, in my house and in my bedroom." I tell him and I've never seen anyone look as terrified as he does.

"You're that Xavier dude's mate?"

"Yes."