{Chapter Seventeen}

I use names of people in my life. It doesn't mean I like them.

Really crappy chapter. I'm sorry for not updating!

Sorry for the mistakes!

{Chapter Seventeen}

"We had homework?" I screech to Evangeline, a quiet student, who is taking the same classes as me. "He didn't tell us this!"

"He said it almost seven times." She giggles.

"I am pretty sure he didn't."

"Sorry Ann. He did." Jackson adds in, nodding his freakishly large head. Biting my lip, I wince. My typography teacher is the only mean teacher I have. It's as if Mr Burns from 'The Simpsons', is cramped into a 36 year old, extremely hairy and small headed man.

"He's going to eat me alive." I groan, thinking back to a boy who didn't do their homework last week. Why do we even have homework? We're not I'm high school!

"Most likely." Jackson snorts. "Honestly, I'd rather get shit on by a donkey, than get in his way."

"Well thank you, that makes me feel so much better." I sarcastically say, making him smirk. "We have five minutes, take my mind off of it. Please." Rubbing my temples, I groan.

"What are you doing this weekend?" Evangeline asks, twisting her hands together.

"I'm staying at my Boyfriend's house." I smile. Both Jackson and Evangeline smile, weirdly. "How about you guys?"

"Nothing." They both say in unison. I raise my eyebrows when they both look at each other, with hear in their eyes. Smirking, I look down at the table. The next few minutes pass by quickly and before I know it, a male voice interrupts my thinking.

"Hello everybody." A man, not Mr Burns, stands his feet pointed out slightly and his back slightly arched. A flop of brown curly hair sits on top of his head. "Mr Kyle won't be teaching any more and I have taken his place as Typography teacher." A girl in front of me shoots her hand up. "Yeah?"

"Why isn't he teaching any more?" She asks.

"I don't see how any of that is your business." He snaps at her, making her recoil in her seat. My eyes are set wide, as he scans the classroom, connecting eyes with me and smirking.

The classroom has a weird vibe the whole hour and a half. The air is tense and everyone looks around awkwardly, as the new guy, Mr RoGa, doesn't know what he's talking about. By the time the class has finished, we are all confused. I'm pretty sure that everyone is convinced that he's not a real teacher, which makes us all wonder why he's here. He doesn't talk to us or help us with Typography. Most of the class, he talks about drawing letters.

"What the hell?" Evangeline asks, as we walk out of the classroom.

"I don't even think that was teaching. It was just rambling about writing things fancily." I say confused. "I don't think that man is a teacher, to be honest."

"Yeah." Jackson agrees. "I think everyone got that after he said 'Just draw the words', repeatedly."

"I'd rather have Mr Kyle." Another girl, Hannah, tells us. We day our goodbyes at the exit and go our different ways. Xavier said he'll meet me at my dorm after class. My heels clack against the brick path, as I trot towards my dorm.